new group

Few months later
Judith's p.o.v
I'm in a new group I have friends we don't have a set place to stay at we were walking and the place we were looked really familiar we saw a thing of walkers and we had jobs I was in charge of killing them with a really cute boy and my best friend we all three went to go kill them it was quick we walked back to the group me and Charles go in the back of the group he said "so what did you do before all this" I said "nothing I was born in the middle of this hbu" he said "I was only a baby so nothing besides burp pee fart and poop I laughed and this gir glared at me I glared back she rolled her eyes I said " oh look at me I've survived for the whole thing because of people" he laughed and I said "I'll be right back" I walked to the middle of the group to find the leader I said "hey me and Charles decided to go find a camp then when we find one he can come and get you guys" he said "fine" then he yelled "were gonna take a break" everybody stopped then I walked back to Charles and pulled him away I said "finally away from those losers" he laughed so did I he said "what are we really doing" I said "going on a adventure" he shook his head and said "who is your crush I know you have one" I said " I told you already Josh" he said "oh now I remember" I said "yeah what about you" he said "it's stupid" I said "I told you mine now tell me yours" he said "fine mine is you" I stopped and I always sorta liked him to I said "oh" he said "this is why I never told you" I said "it's fine I always liked you to" his face got red so did mine he said "would you like to go out with me" i said "yes" he walked up to me and got into his bag and grabbed black hair dye I said "I'll dye my hair if you dye yours" he said "that's why I grabbed 2" I laughed and so did he.