they both like eachother

Dominik p.o.v
I couldn't sleep because her boyfriend or brother idk was stairing at me then I felt a little movement then she woke up she siad "why are you guys still up" that ended with a yaun I know I just met her but she is the most beautiful person I've ever met.
Judith's p.o.v
When I siad that Dominik was looking at me it felt natrual to put my head on his shoulder instead of Carl but I think I might like him but I'm not sure but I'm 100% sure I think me and him will end up with me and him together I feel safe around him then after that Maggie and glenn got in the car looking worried then Glenn siad "who is he" he who is he reffering to then Dominik siad "Dominik" then Carl siad "why would you want to know he's gonna die anyway there's Noway he's survived this long by himself" Dominik then put his head down and played with his thumbs and siad "I wasn't alone my brother was with me he died because of me we were looking through a old grosery store until there was a big herad and I was were it was headed to I thought I was a goner but then I herad my brother yell " over here freaks" then that got its attention except for a few so I killed them but after I was done it was to late I saw them tear him open and I screamed "bye love you" then after that I was on my own until I ran into Judith I helped her up and then after that we met up with Maggie and you guys" I looked at him only to see his true self broken and dead then I hugged him and Carl siad "your a coward" I was getting fed up with Carl so I told him to get out of the car and he did I followed after him and closed the door and siad "what's up with you he lost his brother and all you can say is " your a coward" dude how pethetic can you get hes hurting and your not helping it you know you are acting like Daryl when he's drunk or whenever he doesn't get what he wants" then like that he pushed me and I fell then I herad a car door open it was Dominik he bent down and siad "dude you don't hit or push a girl not even the worst people do that" then Carl gave him a death glare and got back in and Dominik helped me up I siad "thanks" he siad "no problem"