walkers

Dominik p.o.v
It was the middle of the night I slowly move Judith off of me I then qiutely opend the door and slowly closed it I started to walk into the woods I had to use the bathroom while I was a few walkers came by I hid but then I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around it was Sylvia she siad "Dominik I finally found you I've been looking for you everywhere I love you your mother told me you died but she lied" I just stood their shocked she siad "what's wrong do you have a group" I didn't know what to say I love Judith but me and Sylvia were together before this I siad "do you know were my parents are" she siad "why you don't look to good" I siad "I'm fine but I do have a group but when I say this you can't get mad I have a girlfriend that I love very much" her face got red and she siad "man thank you I love you very much to and why would I get mad" I siad "my girlfriend is not you her name is Judith" she siad "oh" and "well then why" I siad "because you can't blame me I thought you were dead she needed somebody to keep her on this earth" she siad "well I'm not and I bet she would be perfectly fine if you left" I just sighed and siad "I'm really sorry Sylvia I can't be with you and your the past I'm in the precesnce I'm truly sorry" she looked mad she then shouted I siad "what are you doing" she siad "if I can't have you nobody can" the walkers from before came like on cue she siad "you better watch your back" she then started to run a walker came close I took out my knife and stabbed it in the head but a lot more came I ran hid behind a tree I wisperd quietly "pleasse leave them alone do whatever you want to me but leave them alone her alone".