traped in my mind

Judith's p.o.v
Its been a few months that I left I feel a lot better on my own then with anyone else I was walking and found a little tennis ball I picked it up it was a little dirty I looked around and saw someone but then I dissapeard so I didn't think anything of it so I put the ball in my backpack I looked were I saw the person but then kept walking I heard snapping I got my gun out I heard a small voice say "don't shoot I need help" I put my gun away and walked tworad the little girl and siad "are you alone" she shook her head no I then siad "who's with you" she started to cry and hugged me and siad "a very bad man" I hugged back and siad "do you know his name" she siad "Alfie he dose bad things to everyone we meet but not boys he siad if I ever tell anyone hell do the bad things to me and if I ever try and get away I don't know we're he's at I don't want to get hurt" I hugged her and siad "I won't let that happen" I picked her up and siad "this is my dog koda he's good with kids" she laughed then a man came out of the woods with a gun and siad "give me the girl and nobody gets hurt" she squeezed my shoulder I could tell she was scared I siad "no you can clearly tell she's afraid of you so why don't you turn around and go play with your many girlfriends" he looked really mad I siad "oh are you mad" he just sighed and looked at the little girl I grabbed her and siad "don't even think so" he rolled his eyes and I siad "goodbye" he then siad "your gonna pay for this watch your back" he then ran away further into the woods I siad "there's no reason to be scared" she siad "I know but he's big mean and tall and he used to be my dad" I was shocked to hear that she went on "ok so before this I had a good family a good mom a good brother and then there's my dad he was always different never like us but when this started we left him it was only me my mom and my little brother we were walking and a big heard came from in front of us then we turned around and they were coming behind us to I heard my mom yell at me" I love you don't forget that stay away from your father I wish I told you sooner but I didn't be safe I love you" then I heard screaming and it was over after that I was so desperate to survive I joined up with my dad but then he told me on one that we fought he siad "you know your *inocent* mother wasent like like this we used to be happy until you came and ruined everything" I yelled back saying "she told me to stay away from you but I didn't listsean all I cared about was having someone" then h-" I look around and siad "why did you stop" she then fell and walked over to her and saw her shoulder bleeding I coverd my mouth to keep in my sobs then the man came out with a gun I just looked at him and yelled "she was your kid she told me what you did you truley are a monster".