the lake

Judith's p.o.v
I ran to the water and jumped in and then swam to the bottom I saw Charles and Carl and Dominik I swam to Charles but Dominik grabbed me I saw Charles he was knocked out I tried my hardest but he had a death grip he disappeared and so did carl but Charles was still laying there I swam to the top to get air I saw that guy but went back down and grabbed him I swam to the top and swam to the sand I layed him down and did cpr after like 30 minutes it wasn't working I shook him and put my ear to his nose to see if I could hear him breathing but nothing I said "Charles please get up" I felt tears in my eyes and I sat him up we were both soaking wet I set him back down I ran back into the water and swam I felt Dominik grab onto me I pulled him up and it was nothing I surfaced and looked around I saw someone floating in the water I swam to it it was nothing but a log I swam back to shore and that guy and Charles were both gone then I saw Dominik beat to a pulp it must be when those people beat him up and then I blincked and woke up in a house with a akeing ankel I looked at it and started to cry it was a a frieking bite I felt sweat I got up and fell back down it hurt really bad and I hid my face in my knees and thought of Carl and my mom I got up and went to the kitchen and looked all over the place but couldn't find a gun or a knife I went up stairs and found a gun I grabbed it and put it to my head and then............