runaway

Judith's p.o.v
I looked at myself in the mirror my hair is now black Charles said "you like" I said "yeah but I have an idea" he said "what" I said "how about we run away" he said "I've been looking for an excuse to leave" I said "come on lets go" we left the bathroom and then started the sun was staring to go down and we found a little boat we got it onto the water Charles fell asleep I closed my eyes and fell asleep I dreamed me and Carl were the same age and were playing together then he slowed down and then completely colapsed to the ground then he rose up like a dead person the Carol showed up and said "its what you have to do" then Carl disappeared I looked all around me then I couldn't breath I was trapped underwater I tried to take deep breaths but nothing worked then something grabbed my ankle it was Dominik I kicked and swam up he swam back up but the top was glass I saw Dominik swim up and grabbed me I tried to scream but nothing came out he had a tight grip on me I lifted my arm and tried to punch him then he let me go I swam to the top again I broke the glass and then was on land but still couldn't breath then I woke up on the ground soaking wet I looked around for Charles but he wasn't anywhere I yelled "Charles" but he didn't answer I looked at my ankle it was red and bruised then I looked at my arms they were the same I hugged myself images of my dream flashed in my head and they wouldt go away I put my head in my arms tried to get them out the happy look Carl had on his face the way he died the way I couldnt breath then I took a deep breath and looked up and saw Dominik I put my head back in between my legs and arms was thinking of the happy look on Carl's face then I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up it was Carl I put my head down again I couldn't breath I rememberd the fight Carl and Dominik had then I heard shouting and then I felt my myself being picked up and then more shouting then I heard a voice saying "hey are you ok" I said "yeah I can run" he set me down I looked who it was it was someone I've never seen him before he said "why were you just sitting there with those walkers" I said "walkers" he said "yeah what do you call them" I said "I call them walkers to I just had a bad dream and everything is just all jumbeld up in my head" be sat down next to me and said "tell me about it" I said "ok so me and Charles were on a little boat he fell asleep and so did I but my dream was I was the same age as my brother his name was Carl we were both little me and him were chasing eachother around then he slowed down and then completely colapsed and then rose up like a walker then everything changed I was under water then I felt something pull me down it was my ex boyfriend I kicked and his hand slipped off and I swam to the top but I couldn't get out because the top was glass then my ex boyfriend swam back up and grabbed me by my arms I punched him and then I broke the glass but was on the ground soaking wet then my brother and ex boyfriend got into a big fight and then you showed up and you know the rest" he said "if it was a dream then why are actually wet" I said "don't ask me" I was thinking then thought that maybe he is in the water I got up and said "I'll be right back".