2.

Y/N🦋
"Goodmorning!" I heard Kayla yell across the house.

I groaned and threw my covers over my head before hearing the door open.

"Y/N get up. It's a new month, which means new success." She said pulling the covers off of me. She opened my blinds which made me close my eyes. "Can you get me an Advil and water?" I whispered.

I could hear her walk out. I smile grew on my face and I took that as an opportunity to grab my phone. I went on Twitter to see people were talking about the release today. Kayla returned and handed me the Advil which I took quickly.

She started explaining some things before I interrupted her. "Kayla I have a hangover so can we talk after my shower."

"Alright, I'm sorry." She apologized before leaving the room.

I grabbed a towel before going back to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the shower. After a quick showering, I did some light makeup which really consisted of mascara and lip gloss. I brushed through my hair and got dressed.

I grabbed a pair of sunglasses before walking out to see Kayla holding a cup of coffee

I grabbed a pair of sunglasses before walking out to see Kayla holding a cup of coffee. "Your gonna drive in your car and I'm gonna follow you." She explained.

"I'm gonna get coffee first." I told her grabbing the keys to my Range Rover.

She nodded before we walked out together. I got into my car and decided to go live on Instagram. I started the car as people were joining. "Goodmorning beauties." I said pulling out of my driveway.

I made my way to the nearest Starbucks while still talking to the live. I stopped at a red light and read some comments.

Are you and Chris Evans dating?

"No we are not dating. Why does everyone think that? Like I can't have a conversation with a man without yall thinking we dating." I said responding to the comment.

______________________

I just pulled up to the mall with Kayla right behind me. I walked in and walked beside the security that Kayla insisted was necessary.

"IT'S Y/N!"

Fans turned their attention towards me and started running to us. Security kept them back as I went into the Sephora store. There was a backdrop and table near the entrance so that way I could take pictures and sign autographs.

I recorded a boomerang and posted it on Instagram before checking the time. I was about to put my phone away before I got a notification.

Chris Evans has followed you.