47.

Y/N🦋
(December)

"Your skin looks amazing." I heard Rihanna say as I walked onto the set. I was at my Savage X Fenty photoshoot wearing a lime green lingerie set.

At the start of this shoot, I was nervous about taking pictures in lingerie

At the start of this shoot, I was nervous about taking pictures in lingerie. But by our third look, I started feeling myself and got comfortable in front of the camera.

"I know you have plans to go see your man so this is the last look." She winked. I laughed as she moved behind the camera.

Chris was in Boston filming a new movie and I had a flight booked to go see him immediately after my shoot. A driver was waiting outside with my luggage.

We took a couple more pictures before we finished. "I don't know why you were nervous because you did amazing." Rihanna spoke. "You looked amazing."

"Honestly, I don't know why I was nervous either. This was fun."

She nodded. "I'll let you change. Have a safe flight and I'll call you later." She told me before I went to my dressing room. I changed and walked out. I said my goodbyes before leaving the set. When I got to the airport, I made it through security and got on a private plane. I landed and I got a ride to Chris's place.

I rung the doorbell and waited for a moment before the door swung open, revealing Chris. "Hi babe."

He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming. I would've picked you up."

I shrugged. "I didn't know whether or not you were filming."

He moved to the side and let me in the house. I immediately noticed Dodger who was in the living room. Bending down to his level, I pet him. "Why do I get the feeling you're happier to see him than me."

"Because I am." I joked. Chris touched his heart acting hurt. I laughed before standing up and pressing a kiss against his lips. "I missed you."

I felt his hands rest on my butt. "I missed you too. I like your hair." He complimented. I ran a hand through my hair which I got done yesterday.

 I ran a hand through my hair which I got done yesterday

"Thank you."

"Have you eaten today?" He asked. When I didn't answer immediately, he stared at me. "Have you eaten?"

"I had crushed ice and skittles." I mumbled.

He stood up straight. "Are you being serious?" I smiled innocently. He shook his head before moving to the kitchen.

"You wanna feed me." I smiled when he returned with a plate of food which I proudly accepted. I sat down.

"Why haven't you eaten?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

I shrugged. "I wasn't really hungry."

"Since when have you not been hungry?" He asked. I picked up a nearby pillow and hit him with it causing him to laugh.

"You suck."

He smirked. "I'm pretty sure that's your job." He said. I shrugged causing him to laugh. I continued eating my food and watched Criminal Minds that was playing on the TV. I laid against Chris with my hand in his when I finished eating.

"This is a size 7?" He asked holding up my hand.

I nodded when my phone rang. I answered it and Melody appeared on screen. "How'd the wedding go?" I immediately asked. Melody was at her best friends traditional wedding in New York.

"Let me tell you what happened," She said. "One of the groomsmen was kicked out the morning of the wedding for refusing to prostrate."

My jaw dropped. "The morning of?" I questioned and got a hum in response. "Mind you, he was told about it in advance." She added.

"What's prostrating in a traditional wedding?" I heard Chris ask.

"It's when the groom and groomsmen lay flat on the ground before the brides family as a sign of respect."

He nodded before laying against me. "That's not all. The zipper on the bride's second dress broke while she was putting it on." Melody added.

"Oh that's awful." Chris said.

"I know. She started crying." Melody said. "That is why I've decided that I won't be a bridesmaid at a wedding unless it's yours."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Who said I'm getting married?"

"You and Chris have been in the honeymoon phase your entire relationship, I won't be surprised if your engaged or pregnant in the next year."

I laughed. "I will forever be the rich auntie with no kids." Chris chuckled at my comment. "Speaking of auntie, where's my niece?"

"She's right over here with an attitude." Melody explained showing Makena.

" Melody explained showing Makena

"What did you do?"

"Nothing? Her iPad died since she never wants to put it down. Now she's upset." Melody explained. I laughed. "I got to go." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Forever the rich auntie with no kids." I heard Chris repeat.

"Well not forever. Until further notice." I smiled.