17.

Chris🦋
I scrolled across Instagram and came across a post Y/N made a few days ago. They were pictures promoting her collection. She's been promoting it the last few weeks.

I liked it before hearing a knock at my door. I got up thinking it was Y/N but instead saw my ex, Lily. "What are you doing here?" I asked her.

She smiled softly. "I wanted to see you."

I looked at her with squinted eyes. "You need to leave. My girlfriend is coming over." I told her kindly.

Her face changed. "Girlfriend?"

I nodded proudly. "Yes."

"Is it that girl Y/N? You were serious about her. I thought that was a joke. Is she even your type?" She began asking me questions.

"My personal life is none of your business. Now please leave." I told her politely.

She scoffed before turning around and leaving. I watched her drive away when Y/Ns car came in the opposite direction.

She pulled into the driveway, parking. She got out with a smile and Dodger started moving around. When she approached the door, Dodger went after her almost dropping her to the ground.

"Dodger!" I called out.

She entered the house with Dodger at her feet happily.

"What have you done to my dog?" I asked her chuckling.

She looked up at me. "I don't know." She stated giggling.

I kissed her lips before we walked to the living room. She sat down and Dodger laid his head on her lap. She rubbed Dodger's head as I looked on. "How is he so relaxed with you?"

She shrugged. "I have that affect on dogs." She stated sarcastically.

I chuckled at her. "How was your day?"

"Eventful but now I'm free from work for a couple days. Which means we can spend more time together." She stated with a smile.

I laughed at her expression. "You are so beautiful."

She flashed me a smile. "You aren't too bad."

I laughed. She laid her hand on my shoulder and intertwined our fingers.

"I'm still taking you to a haunted house." I told her.

"Danm I thought you would've forgot." She stated.

I kissed the top of her forehead and Dodger moved himself to sit in between us.

"Seriously Dodger?"

She softly laughed. Somehow, I ended up laying my head on Y/Ns lap while her hands ran through my hair.

"I like when you do that." I told her looking up at her face.

She looked down at me. "When I do what?"

"Run your nails through my hair. It feels relaxing." I told her honestly.

She giggled. "I'm hungry. I'm gonna order something." She said.

I sat up. "I'll take care of it. Do you want anything in particular?"

She shook her head. I nodded taking out my phone and ordering some pizza. When the pizza finally came, we sat in the kitchen and talked. "What's your favorite season?" I asked.

"Summer." She answered.

"Why summer?"

She laughed. "I don't know. I just like summer."

Dodger appeared and laid at her feet. She smiled before beginning to play with him. She got up going to the backyard along with Dodger.

I cleaned up and went outside and found Y/N playing around with Dodger. I watched before Y/N saw me. "He is too damn energetic." She spoke.

I laughed wrapping my arms around her. I could feel her phone vibrate in her pocket.

She pulled it out and glanced across the screen. "What the hell." She mumbled.

I frowned at her sudden shift in behavior. "I have to make a quick phone call." She told me and began making her way inside.

Y/N🦋
I stood in the hallway with the phone in my ear. I waited a couple more seconds until I heard a familiar voice. "You finally called?"

I rolled my eyes heavily at the voice of my ex, Adonis. "How did you get my number?"

"How are you?" He asked ignoring my question.

"Contact me again and we're gonna have a problem." I spoke and hung up.

I took a moment before going back outside. I sat beside Chris and he pulled me into his arms.