28.

I'm curious, what kind of fanfics should I write? Or what kinda fanfics would you like to read?

Y/N🦋
I sat in a conference room with Caleb and Janae just talking while I wrote a couple of notes. "What are you doing tomorrow?" Caleb asked me.

"I'm not sure. Chris is filming in Atlanta at the moment." I told them.

Tomorrow's Valentines day and Chris and I spoke about it briefly. "He can't make it?"

"Probably not but I honestly don't mind." I spoke lifting my head up.

Chris not being here tomorrow wasn't an issue. He was working and I respect that. We could make up for valentines day another day.

"Chris is the perfect guy for you because the way that man always makes sure to let you know you beautiful. I'm jealous." Janae said.

"Jealous of what?" Kayla asked taking a seat.

She handed me a note that had a couple of things written on it. "Jealous of how much Chris openly shows his affection to Y/N without a care in the world." Caleb stated and I laughed a little.

"I agree. There aren't a lot of people who like beautiful dark skinned women, so to see Chris constantly remind you that you're stunning is amazing." Kayla added.

I smiled slightly. "You guys gonna make me emotional." I joked.

"Y/N Evans got a nice ring to it." Janae said out loud.

Caleb and I laughed. "Not Y/N Evans." Caleb said in between his laughter.

Kayla chuckled. "You three are a mess." She told us. I smiled and continued talking while doing my work.