23.

My votes and reads don't match but whatever chile. Enjoy this chapter.

Y/N🦋
I sat in my car which was parked in front of Melody's house, seeing people react to the tweet I had made earlier.

Y/N🦋I sat in my car which was parked in front of Melody's house, seeing people react to the tweet I had made earlier

Chris ended up retweeting it which kinda confirmed everything that's been circulating.

I eventually got out of my car and used my key and walked into the house. Melody poked her head out of the kitchen with a smile.

I walked in and washed my hands. "You got your hair done again." She commented.

"You like it?" I asked drying off my hands. My hair was styled in a brown lace front.

She nodded. "It's cute." I smiled before going to the living room and finding Makena in a rocker.

" I smiled before going to the living room and finding Makena in a rocker

"Hi pretty girl." I cooed picking her up.

Makena was now 8 months old. I sat down and moved my focus to the TV that was playing Princess and The Frog.

Makena was sitting on my lap when Melody appeared holding two plates full of food. I set Makena down and took a plate. "So how are you doing?" Melody asked.

"Good. I've just been spending time with Chris." I told her.

"How are you feeling about the whole paparazzi catching you guys?" She asked slowly.

Before I could answer the door began ringing continuously. Melody frowned before checking to see who it was. "Daniel, why are you ringing the doorbell like that?" She asked loudly enough for me to hear.

"Is Y/N here?" I heard him say.

Seconds later Daniel appeared with Taylor behind him. She looked annoyed.

"What's up Daniel?" I asked with a smile but that soon fell when I realized he wasn't as happy.

"Are you and Chris dating?" He asked with his phone in hand.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why are you asking?"

"Answer the question."

I was taken aback. "That isn't your business. And why ask when pictures are all over the internet."