6.

Y/N🦋
I opened my blinds to let the sunlight in so I could wake up. I walked to my bathroom and did my hygiene before taking a shower. After my shower, I got dressed in something cute since I was meeting up with some cousins for brunch.

 After my shower, I got dressed in something cute since I was meeting up with some cousins for brunch

As I was putting on my earrings, Melody called. "Goodmorning Y/N." She said.

"Goodmorning Melody. What's up?" I asked her.

She sighed on the phone. "For some reason, Taylor is joining us for brunch. Don't ask me why."

"I thought the brunch is for people going to the bachelorette party." I said picking up my keys.

I was referring to my cousin's bachelorette party next weekend. "Exactly, which means she might be going."

I rolled my eyes. "Aright. I'm heading out now so I'll see you soon."

She hung up and I walked out and got in my car. I pulled out of my driveway and made my way to the restaurant.

______________________

It didn't take me long to arrive. I parked my car and walked in, seeing everyone seated in a booth. "Wassup ladies."

I sat down across from Melody. "Is she here?"

She shook her head. I nodded taking out my phone and scrolling through some emails. I responded to some before a voice interrupted the peace. "Hey guys."

We looked up to see Taylor smiling.

"Kini idi ti o wa nibi?" Why is she here? My cousin Ariel asked.

Destiny, the bride, stood up and gave Taylor a hug. "I invited her because Daniel asked me to include her. So she'll be coming to the bachelorette party."

I nodded. It isn't my bachelorette party so I can't control who goes. A waiter eventually came and took our order as we talked. "So where are we going, Miami or Las Vegas?" Melody asked.

We all turned to Destiny. "I decided on Miami."

I simply nodded at that before a girl came up to the table. "I'm sorry to interrupt but are you Y/N?"

"Yes." I spoke hesitantly.

"Can I get a picture with you? I buy all your products. I'm a really big fan."

I smiled looking at the table. The girls shrugged. "Sure let's take a picture."

"I'll take it." Destiny said.

I stood beside the girl and smiled. After Destiny took the picture, she said goodbye and I sat down. "So you a celebrity." Destiny said making the others laugh.