41.

Nick Cannon needs to be put on birth control.

Y/N🦋
I stood in the kitchen making myself a drink when I felt a stinging sensation on my butt. I turned to Chris and softly punched his shoulder. "That shit hurt." I whined.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He kissed my lips softly. "You look good." He complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled looking down at the bikini I had on.

We walked outside and I set my drink down, handing Chris my phone

We walked outside and I set my drink down, handing Chris my phone. "Can you take some pictures for me?" I asked and he nodded.

After a minute, he gave me my phone back. I looked through the pictures as he took a seat beside me in the cabana.

"Can you believe tomorrow is our one-year anniversary?" I asked and he smiled

"Time flies when you're having fun." He laughed standing up. "But, the year has gone by very fast."

He took off his shirt and sunglasses, handing them to me. I fixed his sunglasses on my face.

Chris was in the pool and I decided to sit down on the edge with my legs in the water. "Get in with me." He suggested.

I laughed. "I'm not getting my hair wet." I protested causing him to chuckle.

_______________________
The Next Day

I stood in front of the mirror doing my hair while music played on my phone.

Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees
Took forty-five minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club

Today marked one year since Chris and I have been together and I couldn't be happier.

I barely had any makeup since Chris said that we were staying in the bungalow and keeping our dinner intimate.