40.

Chris🦋
"The water is so beautiful." Y/N said as we walked to our bungalow.

I nodded in agreement and opened the door to our Maldives bungalow. She rushed inside as I left our luggage near the door. I went in the direction I saw her go and reached the bedroom which had a beautiful view.

 I went in the direction I saw her go and reached the bedroom which had a beautiful view

"Babe this is so pretty!" She exclaimed looking at everything in awe.

She came over to me and hugged my body. "I'm glad you like it," I said kissing her forehead.

She looked up at me and smiled. "I love it, Chris." She corrected.

I kissed her lips as my hands made their way to her butt. I squeezed it softly causing her to giggle. I kissed her one last time before she spoke. "There's a lot of space."

"Isn't that a good thing?" I questioned and she smirked.

"You're positive that no one will see us?" She questioned again. "Because people are nosy."

I nodded. "I'm positive. We're on a private island." I stated.

"If I see my boobs on Twitter, we're fighting." She said with a serious expression.

I laughed. "I know you're being serious which makes that statement funnier," I spoke.

She shook her head. "You are so annoying." She joked with a smile on her face.

We shared a laugh and walked out to the private pool. The sun was beginning to set and the view looked beautiful. Her hair was in a ponytail and I pulled on it causing her to laugh. "What are you doing?" She asked in between her laughs. I shrugged and did it again. "Stop." She laughed.

"Thank you for this Chris." She looked at me. I flashed her a warm smile. "You're worth it."

We ended up getting some food and watched a movie. "I think you would be a good murderer in a murder mystery type of movie." Y/N explained as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

I sat on the bed as she kept talking while making her way toward me. "It would show your versa-"

I pulled her in for a kiss. "You were talking too much." I mumbled against her lips.

She smiled as I held her face in my hands and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed me back, her hands made their way to the back of my neck as I undid her silk robe, revealing her black bra and thong set.

I unknowingly bit my lip and heard her giggle lowly. Placing my lips on hers, I slid her robe off and let it fall to the ground. Her hands went inside of my sweats and my body tensed up.

I watched as she dropped down to her knees, placing her mouth around my tip. Her hand moved up and down the base and she kept intense eye contact with me which turned me on even more.

I threw my head back, groaning as she continued bobbing her head. I looked down to see her already looking up at me. "Damn." I groaned causing her to faintly smile.

She stood up and sloppily kissed me. In seconds, we were both of out our clothes and Y/N was laid out on the bed.

I hovered over her, leaving kisses all over her skin. The sounds of her moans filled my ears. "Fuck Chris, stop teasing me." She let out.

I placed myself at her entrance and kissed her slowly. Her mouth fell open as I fully pushed myself into her. "Fuck." She dragged out.

I thrust at a fast pace and she whined. Our skins clapped and she pushed against my abs so I interlocked our hands above her head. "Fuck you feel so good"

Tears formed in her eyes as her back arched off the bed. I kissed her jaw. "You're so fucking wet," I mumbled in her ear.

I felt her nails dig into my back. "Keep doing that babe" She moaned out.

"Turned around." I told her and I saw her smile lightly before turning on her stomach and arching her back.