30.

Y/N🦋
I've been sitting in the same chair for about 2 hours getting my hair and makeup done. Chris and I were getting ready for The Oscars. He was in a room beside mine.

My hair was bone straight with a middle part. My makeup was done in full glam. While my makeup artist put lip gloss on my lips, I saw that Chris texted me.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️ Are you done yet? I wanna see you.

I'm not. I have to put on my dress.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️ Alright.

I put my phone down and slipped into my dress with the help of Caleb. It kinda matched Chris' suit.

"Can I come in now?" I heard Chris say on the otherside of the door

"Give me a second." I responded.

Caleb fixed my dress making sure everything was in place. The door opened while Janae stood infront of me fixing my hair. When she moved, I saw Chris fixing his watch. He looked up and flashed me a smile which caused me to smile.

"Damn you look good." He stated with his fist covering his mouth.

I laughed. "Thank you. You look handsome." I complimented looking at his outfit.

" I complimented looking at his outfit

"Thank you." He thanked with a big grin on his face.

I put on a pair of diamond studs in my ears along with a matching necklace. I grabbed my clutch and made sure I had all my things inside. Chris and I linked arms before making our way to the lobby and entering the SUV.

We sat in the car and Chris kept looking down the front of my dress. "Stop looking at my boobs." I giggled.

"What do you expect. They're nice." He stated chuckling.

Soon enough the car came to a stop. Chris got out the car first and extended his hand to me. I accepted it and got out. Cameras began flashing rapidly in our faces but Chris lead us towards the red carpet.

 Cameras began flashing rapidly in our faces but Chris lead us towards the red carpet

Reporters and fans were screaming as Chris and I posed for pictures together.

He put his hand on my lower back making me flinch. "That's my sweet spot." I whispered with a smile and he chuckled.

He kissed my temple and squeezed my hand. I ended up moving to the side so that Chris could pose for some pictures alone.

 I ended up moving to the side so that Chris could pose for some pictures alone

As I stood there, I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned to see Scarlett smiling. We hugged. "You look amazing." She complimented when we pulled away.

"Me? Look at you." I told her.

She smiled. "I just wanted to say hi before going to do an interview. I'll see you inside."

"Where are you sitting?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure my seat is beside you and Chris." She laughed.

She walked away and Chris came back. We linked arms and continued walking and taking pictures until we were stopped by a reporter who held a big smile. "First of all, how are you guys doing?" She questioned.

"Good." We both answered.

"Y/N you look stunning per usual. You both look great but Y/N you've stolen the show." She said.

"She looks amazing doesn't she." Chris said looking me up and down.

He better stop looking at me like that. Making me get butterflies in my stomach. I smiled. "Thank you so much."

"You guys are here together. What's going on?" She asked.

"I needed to bring a date so why not someone as attractive as her." Chris commented and I cheesed.

"Chris you've said multiple times that you find Y/N attractive. What attracts you to her?" She asked.

"Aside from her being beautiful, she's just a great person to be around. Her aura radiates positivity and she always puts a smile on my face. She's just amazing." He stated looking at me.

I smiled. "That was so sweet." I exclaimed making him chuckle.

"Now you two have been teasing us for months on Twitter. I'm assuming you guys are offical." She spoke.

I giggled. "We've been offical for a while." Chris stated with a smirk.

The reporter squealed. "I knew it. I've been shipping you guys since Y/Ns launch." Chris and I laughed.

She asked a couple more questions before Chris and I walked away. He kissed my neck making me smile.

"This dress looks amazing on you." He whispered in my ear.

I cleared my throat and before I got the chance to respond, we began walking inside and going to our seats.