15.

Y/N🦋
I was sitting in the dressing room getting ready for The Ellen Show. I had a slight headache and I just wanted to go to sleep. "Y/N you ok?"

I nodded. "I'm good."

I scrolled through Twitter, liking tweets. I was back on social media and was receiving a lot of love.

Chris ended up responding to my message making me smile. I haven't told anyone we were official simply cause I didn't want to.

"Your hair is finished." Janae said making me lift my head.

My hair was bone straight with a middle part. My makeup was done also.

I got dressed in a blue outfits Caleb picked out. I paired it with gold jewelry, completing it.

I put on some hand lotion so that my hands wouldn't be ashy

I put on some hand lotion so that my hands wouldn't be ashy. Caleb came and handed me a bottle of water and Advil which I took.

I took some pictures and posted them on my Instagram. Kayla walked in. "You look great. Ready?"

I nodded. We walked out and stood in the back while they hooked me up with a mic. I texted Chris.

I'm nervous.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 You're going to be fine. You got this.

I took a deep breath and gave Kayla my phone as I could hear Ellen.

"Our next guest is making her name known in the makeup industry. Her products have been released in store and she recently graced the cover of Glamour Magazine. Everyone give it up for Y/N Y/L/N."

The sound of the crowd was deafening as I walked out. I waved at the crowd before going over to Ellen, giving her a hug. "First of all, you look amazing." She said once the noise quiet down.

"Thank you so much and thanks for having me." I stated with a smile.

"How have you been since your launch on May 1st?"

"I've been good. Doing the usual working, photoshoots, meetings so I've been stressed but at the same time I'm good." I explained.

"What big changes have you seen since your launch?"

"My bank account has changed you know it's grown tremendously." I joked laughing.

She laughed along with the crowd as I laughed to myself.