25.

Y/N🦋
I sat in the living room wrapping some last-minute gifts I had boughten. I was on the Facetime with Melody. "Have you talked to Daniel since the arguement?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. I check on Taylor sometimes."

"Are you gonna come to the baby shower in January?" She asked.

I was silent for a second. "I don't know. I'll know when the time comes." I answered.

"Well at least try and talk to him."

I shrugged without responding. I might send him a quick text.

"You know I'm tempted to open the gifts you got me before you left." She said changing the subject.

Before I left, I gave my family gifts for Christmas. "Well don't open them yet. You can do that tomorrow." I told her.

"Can you give me a hint of what it is?" She asked making me shake my head.

"Whatever, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. I met Chris' niece and nephews the other day." I stated.

"Really? How was that like?" She asked.

"It went really well. His niece Stella is such a sweetheart." I said making her laugh.

"You love kids so much, you should probably have your own." She stated making me halt.

"I will not be having a child unless I see a ring on my finger. That's why I'm on birth control." I said.

"What if you ended up pregnant. What would you do?" She asked with her eyed squinted to me.

"No comment." I simply said.

She laughed. "You are a mess Y/N."

"I'm a beautiful one." I added.

After our laughter died down, she spoke. "Who's that behind you?"

I jumped up and looked behind me. I could hear her laughing. "Melody you play around to much."

"You should've seen your face." She said in between her laughter.

"I'm hanging up on you. Goodnight." I stated and hung up.

I pushed the gifts I had wrapped under the tree and got up. I turned off all the lights and went upstairs. I walked into the bedroom and found Chris on his phone. "Hey."

"Hey you finished wrapping the presents?" He asked putting his phone down.

"Yes. I'm just ready to sleep." I stated getting into bed.

He pulled me onto his chest and kissed my cheek. "You smell good."

I moved my head. "I know what you're doing Christopher. I'm still sore from this morning." I stated and he laughed.

He got up and turned off the lights. He cuddled up against me. "Chris you're too grown to be all up on me."

He ignored. I looked down and realized he had his head on my stomach. "There's nothing in there." I stated.

He chuckled. "There could be if you would stop taking your pills."

"That statement is the exact reason why I take them." I said back.

"Can you believe that we met for the first time 8 months ago?" He asked with a chuckle.

I shook my head. "You gave me flowers and the entire I was giving me speech, you just stared."

He turned to look at me. "I wasn't staring."

"Yes you were. You stood right in the front and kept making eye contact with me. I'm surprised I didn't mess up my words." I said.