34.

Omniscient🦋
The sound of a door opening caught Y/Ns attention since she was in the bathroom getting ready. Chris appeared in the doorway and had a huge grin on his face. "Why are you smiling so hard?" She questioned looking him up and down.

He pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind his back making her drop her hands. "Congratulations on Y/N Beauty being in stores for a year." He stated.

A smile grew on Y/Ns face and Chris chuckled. "That's why you left so suddenly this morning." She said.

He smirked. "I didn't want you getting suspicious."

They both laughed before Y/N approached him, burying her face in his chest. "Thank you for these beautiful flowers."

He lifted my head and kissed her lightly. "You're welcome. How long are you doing pop-ups for?"

She pulled away. "Until noon." She replied.

"Perfect, I'll take you out to lunch again." He stated putting the flowers down on the counter.

Y/N took a moment to process his words. "Did you say again?"

He nodded. "Last year, we met up for lunch after your pop-ups. We're doing it again."

She faced the mirror with a big smile. "So it's like our first date all over again."

He groaned. "That wasn't our first date. Our first date was at the winery."

"I thought the lunch was our first date." She stated confused.

He shook his head. "The winery was our first date because that's when I realized I liked you on a deeper level." He said.

Y/N smirked at him before turning her attention back to doing her hair.

"I'll pick you up at the mall when you're finished." He told her before kissing my temple. "I have to get to set."

"I'll be there, I just need to get dressed."

He nodded and gave her one last kiss before leaving. As Chris made his way to set, he got a text.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 Chris please stop ignoring my messages.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 I really want to talk.

He read the message over before putting his phone back into his pocket.

For the past couple of days, he has been receiving texts from Lily James. Getting tired of the continuous text, he blocked the number.

When he approached the set, he stopped at the break area and found Anthony and Sebastian.

"What's wrong with you?" Anthony questioned looking at Chris' facial expression.

"She texted me again but I blocked." He simply said and Anthony groaned.

Both Anthony and Sebastian were aware of Lily texting Chris. "So I'm assuming you've told Y/N." Anthony spoke.

"Not yet but I will today." Chris stated making a mental note to talk to Y/N.

On the other hand, Y/N was getting dressed to leave. She added multiple accessories to complete her look.

 She added multiple accessories to complete her look