7.

Y/N🦋
I woke up pretty early since I had to be at my office by 7 for a meeting. I lay in bed for an extra five minutes before slowly getting up.

I turned on my phone to see that it was 6:15 and that Chris had texted me.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Goodmorning

I smiled slightly before sending him a quick reply and getting out if bed. Walking to my bathroom, I got my things for a shower.

After doing all my hygiene, I just threw on a robe and went to the kitchen. I got out my ingredients to treat myself to some breakfast. After having breakfast, I did some natural glam makeup and straightened my hair.

Unaware of what I wanted to wear, I spent about 15 minutes pairing different things before settling on something classy.

I sprayed on some perfume before gathering all my necessary items and leaving my place. I played a crime podcast while I drove but that was soon interrupted by Kayla calling me. "Kayla I'm up and I'm on my way." I told her once I answered the phone.

"Ok good. I didn't want you to sleep in." She said back in relief.

"Kayla I called this meeting. Why would I be late?" I asked her.

"You're right Y/N. I'll see you soon." She said before hanging up.

My podcast continued playing as I drove. By the time I got to my office, it was about 6:50. I walked in and didn't see anyone except for a janitor cleaning up. "Good morning."

He looked up and smiled. "Good morning to you too ma'am." I smiled at his tone and went to my personal office.

" I smiled at his tone and went to my personal office

I sat my bag on my desk and sat in my chair. I grabbed my notebook to write down some notes to bring up in the meeting.

______________________

I sat at the table in the conference room as the team waited for me to speak. "I want to do a birthday collection this year." I told them.