45.

Y/N🦋
It's been a few weeks and everything has been great. Tonight, we were celebrating Melody's birthday so we were out for dinner.

"You know Y/N, I'm not getting any younger." My mom started.

Melody let out a laugh. "Here she goes. Good luck." Melody said walking away. I chuckled.

"I'm being serious. You're my youngest." She turned to me.

"You already have two grandkids." I said referring to Makena and Nova.

"Taylor ti awọ jẹ ki Nova ri awọn dudu ẹgbẹ ti ebi re." Taylor barely lets Nova see the dark side of her family. She said annoyed.

I laughed. "Regardless, I'm twenty seven-"

"Almost thirty. You're getting old." She interrupted.

"Now just isn't the right time." I expressed.

Becoming a mother is one of my biggest dreams but I just don't feel the time is right at the moment. And it wouldn't hurt to have a ring before getting pregnant.

She sighed. "Clearly you don't love me." She exaggerated.

I laughed, wrapping my arms around her. "I do love you and I promise to give you grandkids. You just have to wait."

She gave me a small smile. "You and Chris would be great parents." She said pointing to where Chris was.

He was bent down to Makena's level and Makena had a big smile on her face. I smiled while watching them.

"Maṣe duro pẹ ju." Don't wait too long. She mumbled before walking away.

I joined Chris and Makena who were going back and forth about Disney. "Ariel's the best princess." Chris said.

Makena shook her head

Makena shook her head. "Who do you think the best princess is?" He asked her.

"Chris we've already established who the best princess is," I said fixing his collar. "It's Tiana and Mulan."

"You were being bias." He excused. I laughed. "Who's the best princess?" He asked turning to Makena.

"Princess Tiana." Makena answered clearly.

He looked at me and I smirked. "You heard her." I said proudly. "Tiana is superior. End of discussion."

"Fine, you won that one." He said as Makena and I shared a high five. He smiled at me. "Who's the best bad guy?"

"Scar."

Chris shook his head in defeat. "To be fair, Scar was a great villian." I said.

"I'm gonna take you to Disneyland one day and change your mind." He whispered to Makena.

I chuckled at the excitement that was now on Makena's face

I chuckled at the excitement that was now on Makena's face. Chris winked at me as my mom's words kept repeating in my head.

Makena ran to all the other kids as both Anthony and Sebastian approached us. "Y/N, I have a question." Anthony said.

Chris immediately started laughing causing me to look between the two confused.

"Am I missing something?"

Sebastian shook his head trying not to laugh. "Ignore them."

I turned to Anthony who got his laughter under control before speaking. "Is your sister single?" He asked me.

"She is but she told me she isn't really looking for a guy."

"That's may be true but she hasn't met the Mack Attack."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "The Mack Attack?"

He nodded proudly. "I say go for it." Sebastian encouraged.

I shrugged. "Well now's your chance." Chris said motioning to Melody who was walking in our direction.

"Are you guys going to Disneyland?" She asked.

I turned to Chris who was laughing lightly. "You see what you've done." I said with a smile.

Chris shrugged. "I'm the fun uncle."

Before I could even respond, Anthony spoke. "I'm Mackie." He said with an extended hand.

"Should we go?" Sebastian whispered.

I nodded. Checking the time, I realised how late it was getting. "You ready to go?" I asked Chris since he was my ride.

He nodded. I said goodbye to my family before we walked out the restaurant.

"Can we get a picture with you please?" A group of teen girls asked.

Assuming that they were talking to Chris, I offered to take the picture. "I'll take it."

One of them shook their head. "We want a picture with both of you."

"We love you Y/N."

I looked at the girls surprised. Chris chuckled beside me before we quickly took the picture.

"Thank you so much. Y/N you look amazing."

I smiled. "Thank you. You girls look beautiful."

They all smiled before I felt Chris interlock our hands. He led us to his car. "Two years ago, your fans hated me. Now they love me." I said. "I'm really that bitch." I mumbled. He laughed before opening the passenger seat door.

"Thank you."

He smiled before lifting my chin and kissing me. I pulled away with a huge grin on my face.