21.

Shoutout to all my fellow scorpios since it's scorpio season. I'm a November scorpio. Also happy birthday to Ts1mp0ne

Y/N🦋
It's been a couple of days. Chris and I have been doing great. I was happy that we've kept our relationship private because without social media we've been able to actually grow a bond.

I was in my bed when my doorbell rang. Groaning, I turned off my tv and went downstairs. I opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Chris. His smile soon fell when he saw my expression. "Are you ok?"

I shook my head on the verge of tears. "I'm on my period and I have horrible cramps." I told him as he walked in.

"Your hair looks really nice." He commented.

My eyes grew wide as I remembered my hair was in a messy bun. He's never seen my natural hair unless it was straightened. Other than that, I always had my hair done.

"Sorry about that." I said feeling embarrassed.

"No need to apologize it looks beautiful." He said with a smile.

"You really like it?" I asked kind of shocked.

He nodded. "I like it. It looks really nice on you."

I smiled back. "Thanks."

"Let's go out for a drive. Get some air." He suggested.

I shrugged. "Sure why not. Give me a minute."

I went upstairs and got my bag. I threw on a denim jacket and fixed my hair before meeting Chris downstairs.

I grabbed my keys before we walked out. As he drove I turned and looked at the side of his face.

 As he drove I turned and looked at the side of his face

This man is so fine. I thought to myself.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I heard him say without turning his head in my direction.

I turned my head giggling. "Trust me, I have many." I responded jokingly.

He chuckled and the car eventually came to a stop. I looked around and saw we were at the beach.

We got out and could see paparazzi from a distance but ignored them.

We walked in silence for a moment before he spoke. "I'm curious. Describe me in three words."

I thought about it for a second. "Three words to describe you. I would say ambitious, reliable, and sincere."

He pulled me into him making me giggle. "That was so sweet. Thank you."

"What three words would you use to describe me?" I asked him.

"Creative, amiable, and passionate." He replied looking at me.

I smiled at him and he pecked my lips. "The sun is setting." He commented.

I turned and admired the beauty of it. "It's so pretty." I stated.

Chris wrapped his arms around me making my arms wrap around his torso. "It really is."

I thought this would be a cute little chapter.