20.

Chris🦋
Y/N and I returned from dinner not too long ago and we were currently in the kitchen. I examined her while she sat on the counter going through her phone. Her hair was straight down her back and she had little makeup on. The light made her skin glow beautifully.

I guess she could sense me looking at her because she looked up and made eye contact with me.

She put her phone down and came over to me. Her arms wrapped around my torso and she softly kissed my lips.

(damn near every wattpad book: OuR tOnGuEs FoUgHt FoR dOmInAnCe cringey asf)

My hands roamed up her dress and I began rubbing her butt in circles. Her hand brushed down my abs into my sweats, slowly stroking my now hard member.

I groaned into the kiss before breaking it. I moved to her neck making sure to leave small butterfly kisses. I moved up to her jaw making a soft moan escape from her lips.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her lowly.

She shook her head. I attacked her lips again this time picking her up and going upstairs to my bedroom.

Without breaking the kiss, I softly laid her down on the bed. I stood up and took off my shirt before pulling her dress up over her body.

My eyes looked over her figure before I went down on my knees, pulling her by her legs to the end of the bed. I slowly pulled down her lace underwear while still holding eye contact.

I kissed the inside of her thighs before licking her clit slowly. She swirmed a little.

"Relax." I whispered to her lifting her legs onto my shoulders.

I looked up at her as I flicked my tongue against her clit. She threw her head back against the bed and covered her mouth causing her moans to be muffled.

Y/N🦋
My eyes rolled back as moans kept escaping my lips. I could feel his tongue swirl around my clit while also adding two fingers making me moan loudly.

My back arched off the bed as my hands found their way to his head making him pick up his pace. "I'm a-about to cum." I moaned out. I attempted to hold it in but gave up once I looked down at him. "Fuck" I spoke as my breathing became uneven.

I came breathing heavily. He hovered over me kissing me slowly. "You alright?"

I nodded. He moved back and pulled down his sweats along with his briefs. I eyed his hard member. He positioned himself at my entrance before leaning down and kissing my lips.

He entered me slowly causing us to both moan. He gripped my thigh a little while picking up his pace. "Fuck" I heard him curse under his breath.

My back arched off the bed as Chris placed his face in the crook of my neck kissing it. My nails dug into his back causing him to let out a muffled groan.

"S-shit Chris" I moaned it in pleasure as he continued hitting my spot with strong slow strokes.

The sounds of my moans and his groans filled the room. He put his hand on my stomach picking up his pace. "You're so wet."

I bit my lip moaning loudly. "R-right there Chris." I moaned out. My toes curled as I released onto him.

He pulled out as I laid on my back catching my breath before he spoke lowly. "Turn on your stomach." I did as told, arching my back which earned a low chuckle from him. He entered me slowly while holding my waist.

I moved forward with each stroke in a attempt to get away. "Shit Chris" I moaned out. I pushed my face into a pillow as he went deeper and faster. "Christopher!"

The bed began moving and I pushed my hand against his lower ab. He stopped, pulling out. I flipped us over positioning myself. I kissed his lips while slowly sliding down causing us both to groan.

He gripped my butt as I began bouncing causing grunts and groans to escape his lips. I kissed his lips while picking up my pace. "Your so tight." He groaned as I motioned my hips in a circle.

He squeezed my butt and I could feel him thrust up. My mouth was open but nothing came out as he found my spot once again. I leaned my head against his shoulder letting out a long moan. He began slowing down while groaning in my ear.

"Y/N I'm about t-" He started as I rocked back and forth. Soon I got off as he came. He was about to sit up but I pushed him back kissing him from his lips down to his lower ab before taking his member in my mouth.

______________________

I woke up tangled in sheets with the faint smell of eggs filling my nose. I shivered slightly before realizing I was completly naked. I sat up covering myself with the blanket when I heard a familiar voice. "Good morning."

I turned my head and smiled as I saw Chris standing in the doorway. "Good morning."

"I'm making breakfast so after you shower I'll leave something out for you to wear." He explained making me nod.

"Thanks."

He flashed me a smile before walking out. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I saw a toothbrush laid out on the counter. Running my hand through my now messed up hair, I turned on the shower.

After about a 15-minute shower, I brushed my teeth. When I walked out I found an oversized t-shirtaid out on the bed.

I slipped it on before going downstairs. When I approached the kitchen I found Chris standing over the stove with a wife beater on.

 When I approached the kitchen I found Chris standing over the stove with a wife beater on

I wrapped my hands around his torso which made him chuckle. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A little sore but I'll be fine." I told him letting go.

I found my phone and sat down on the island when Dodger came. He licked my legs making me giggle. Chris made him go and he sat beside me. We talked for a bit before my phone started going off.

I picked up to see Kayla messaging me. I sighed before standing up. "I have work."

"Alright, your things our on the bed." Chris said.

I went upstairs and changed into what I was wearing last night. I walked back downstairs with my heels in my hand. "I'll call you later." I told him about to walk out the door when he pulled me back by my waist.

He planted a kiss on my lips before pulling away. "That's better."

I giggled. "Let me go before reporters start getting nosey."

He chuckled pecking my lips. "We'll talk later."