24.

If Danileigh was a sidechick, I wonder how DaBaby treat the main girl because from the reciepts Dani showed I thought she was the main.

But if it ain't about me, let's keke.
NEXT CASE!

Chris🦋
I walked into my bedroom and found Y/N laying in bed with Dodger. A movie was playing. I kissed her forehead before sitting beside her. "Scott wants us to come over I guess for like a small get together." I told her.

She smiled at me. "Sounds fun. When is it?"

I looked away. "In an hour." I quietly said to her.

She was quiet for a minute so I looked over to her. "Can you say something?"

"You tell me an hour before it starts?" She asked in disbelief.

"To be fair, I just found out about it a few minutes ago." I said.

"Alright, I should get ready." She said checking the time.

"You probably should since you take a while to get ready." I said chuckling.

She playfully pushed my shoulder. "You're annoying." She said then giggled.

I kissed her lips. "Only to you."

For the next 20 minutes, Y/N and I both took our time getting ready. I was finished getting dressed

While she was still in the bathroom

While she was still in the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Babe are you not done?" I asked opening the door. I saw her on the phone with Scarlett while doing her hair.

"How long has it been?" She asked looking at me.

"20 minutes."

"Really? I was just talking to Scarlett the whole time. Scarlett I have to get dressed so goodbye." She said.

"Alright bye." I heard Scarlett say.

"Your hair is nice." I complimented.

She smiled. "Thanks, you look good." I winked at her and followed her out of the bathroom. I sat on the bed as she got dressed.

 I sat on the bed as she got dressed