5.

Chris🦋
I finally asked Y/N out on a real date and I was currently on my way to get her. I'm going to take her to a winery since Scarlett said she likes wine.

I pulled into her driveway before getting out, ringing her doorbell. I looked around nervously before hearing a voice. "It's him! He's here!" A feminine voice said.

"Why are you yelling?" I heard Y/N's voice. The sound of heels approached the door along with whispers I couldn't hear.

"Make sure to have fun, but not too much fun."

I heard a laugh before opening the door. Her eyes met mine before I looked at her outfit. She wore a brown one sleeve dress with a thigh slit.

 She wore a brown one sleeve dress with a thigh slit

"You look amazing." I told her finally speaking up.

She smiled. "Thank you. You look nice too."

A woman's face appeared on the side of the door with her hand extended out. "Hi Chris, I'm Melody her older sister."

I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

She smiled before Y/N pushed her inside closing the door and locking it.

She turned around, facing me. "I apologize for her nonsense."

I chuckled. "It's fine, my brother Scott would do the same thing. You ready?"

She nodded. We walked back to my car. I opened the door and waited until she was situated before closing the door. I got into the driver's seat and started the car.

Music played lowly as there was a comfortable silence before her phone rang. I looked over to her. "Hi, Scarlett." She said answering.

"You look nice, excited for your date?" She asked.

"How did you know I had a date?" She asked Scarlett before looking at me.

I fixed my attention back to the road. I could hear Scarlett stuttering over the phone. "Melody told me."

"Melody told you about my date. The same Melody who helped me get ready?"

"Yup, she did." Scarlett said.

"You're a horrible liar." Y/N told her laughing.

Scarlett laughed. "Whatever. Have fun you guys. Use protection."

"Goodbye Scarlett." Y/N said laughing before hanging up.

I looked over at her. "How did you and Scarlett meet?"

"I met her on a subway. There was this creep who kept talking and I was clearly ignoring him. So Scarlett got up and defended me and we've been friends since." She explained.

"That's an interesting way to meet a friend."

"Yes is it. Now tell me where we're going?" She said turning to look at me.

I shook my head. "Can't tell you."

She sighed dramatically. "Can I get a hint?"

"No Y/N."

She huffed. "Your boring."

I chuckled at her behavior. She took the aux cord and started playing You'll be back from the Hamilton musical.

"You say, the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay. You cry, in your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by. Why so sad? Remember we made an arrangement when you went away. Now you're making me mad. Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man." I sang along.

She laughed before singing. "You'll be back, soon you'll see. You'll remember you belong to me. You'll be back, time will tell. You'll remember that I served you well. Oceans rise, empires fall. We have seen each other through it all. And when push comes to shove. I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!"

We looked at each other before singing along off-key. By the time we finished the song, we had arrived. I got out of the car and walked to the other side to open the door for her. When she got out, she looked around.

"You brought me to a winery?" She said smiling. "This is gonna be fun." She said before we walked inside hand in hand.

"You like wine?" She asked.

"I'm more of a beer kind of guy. I heard you like wine." I told her.

She shrugs. "Sometimes."

______________________

"Who knew a winery could be so educational?" Y/N said as we walked to the car.

I nodded. We went to the wine museum, we went on a tour, and we also did wine tasting. "I want ice cream." Y/N said out of the blue.

"Is there an ice cream parlor around?" I asked her.

She nodded. "I know one a walking distance from here. We can walk if you want."

I nodded getting ahold of her hand. "So what was your childhood like?"

She stopped abruptly before walking again. "My childhood was pretty shitty. I got teased a lot. The typical name-calling. But I had my family there for me when I needed it the most. They always found a way to make me smile."

I smiled slighting feeling sympathetic. "Well, your beautiful."

She smiled at my comment. "We're here. Come on."

We walked in as a woman in the front looked up before gasping. "Y/N?"

"Suprise!"

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out to see a text from a group chat with Sebastion and Anthony.

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 How did it go you know with your date?

It's going pretty well.

𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 It's still going? I thought you'd be home by now.

𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 All that wine is getting to his head.

𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 What are you guys doing now? Staring at the stars or driving around?

I turned off my phone laughing before ordering. After we got our ice cream we walked back to a nearby park. We talked for a bit before she asked me a question I was kinda expecting.

"So why did you ask me out? I mean you've only known me for like a few days. Plus your Chris Evans, woman drool over you on a daily basis."

I chuckled. "I guess it's cause when we first met you didn't act as if I was a big celebrity or Captain America. You acted like I was just a regular person and I guess that feeling was refreshing."

I felt her lay her head on my shoulder. "New people can be refreshing sometimes. It's our job to see how we react."