14.

Y/N🦋
2 Months Later (August)

"I can't believe I'm saying this. Y/N Beauty's first ever collection is ready!" I yelled in the conference room.

Everyone cheered as tears welled in my eyes. The last few months of working were all worth it. The fact that I've built this cosmetics brand from the ground and now I'm releasing my first collection while also having a deal with Sephora still shocks me. "We did it, guys."

All that was left to do was photoshoots and then we'll be able to promote it. The collection would be exclusive being that it will only be available on my website.

I picked my phone and called Chris. He answered on the third ring. "Hey what's up?"

"My collection is ready. All I have to do is photoshoots then promotion." I told him with a big smile on my face.

Chris and I have been hanging out together a lot the last few weeks. My feelings towards him have grown but we were going at our own pace.

He smiled. "Congratulations. I'm happy for you."

I cheesed. "I can't believe I did it."

"Well believe it. Matter of fact, we're celebrating tonight. My treat." He suggested.

I agreed. "Sounds good. 7?"

"Perfect. I'll pick you up."

I nodded. "Ok see you later." I got my bag. "I'm heading out." I announced.

"Get some sleep cause you have an appearance on The Ellen Show tomorrow." Kayla reminded me.

I nodded and said my goodbyes before quickly driving to Melody's house. Music played as I sung along before pulling up. When I got there, I walked in to see Melody on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Melody. Where's Makena?" I asked her walking to the kitchen.

She's had Makena for about a month and I've come by any chance I get to see her. "She's taking a nap." I heard her say.

I dried my hands off and quietly made my way to the nursery. I walked in and saw Makena wide awake.

 I walked in and saw Makena wide awake

"Hi Makena." I said softly.

I picked her up before going back to the living room. "Y/N she needs to nap."

"I found her awake." I defended.

Ever since Melody got Makena, I always find myself holding her. I think I'm starting to grow baby fever. I sat down beside Melody when my parents came downstairs. "Y/N when did you get here?"

"I just got here. I have good news." I announced.

Chris🦋
"Wait so you're gonna ask her tonight?" Sebastian said over the phone.

I was talking to both Anthony and Sebastian while on my way to Y/Ns house. "Yeah, I'm gonna ask her tonight."

Tonight I planned on asking Y/N to be my girlfriend. I've tried to ask her before but I always grew nervous.

"Chris please don't fuck it up. This is your one shot, don't mess it up." Anthony said.

"That doesn't help Mackie." I groaned.

"Why are you nervous anyway? Like it's Y/N." Sebastian asked.

I sighed. "I'm nervous cause I don't want to mess it up. She's a really good person and I like her a lot."

"She makes you nervous doesn't she?" I heard Anthony ask. I could tell by his tone of voice that he was smirking.

"She does." I admitted.

"Chris all we can do for you is encourage you to be yourself." Sebastian spoke.

"Stop worrying. Everything will be fine." Anthony added.

I took a deep breath. "You're right. I have nothing to be worried about."

"That's the spirit. Good luck." Sebastian said before they both hung up.

I pulled into her driveway and walked up to her porch. I knocked on the door before hearing a pair of heels approach the door. She opened the door dressed with her hair curled. "You look great." I said finally speaking up.

She smiled. "Thank you. You look nice also."

I extended my hand which she took. She locked her doors before we walked to the car. I opened the door for her, making sure she was good before going to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Y/N every time we go somewhere, you ask the same question knowing the answer." I stated looking over at her.

She huffed. "I have a question since you're such a big Disney fan. Best Disney villain?"

"Ursula." I answered.

She was quiet for a second before I turned to look at her. I chuckled at her expression. "What?"

"Did you say Ursula?"

I nodded. "She was good."

"Absolutely not. Ursula?"

"Since you don't agree who's the best?" I asked her.

"It's clearly Maleficent." She answered.

I shook my head. We began going back and forth about who was better.

"Next question. Best Disney princess?" She asked changing the topic.

"Ariel. She had an amazing movie." I answered.

I could hear her sigh. "Ariel pretty much sold her soul for legs. Is that something we should teach kids?"

I laughed. "Who's the best in your opinion?"

"Mulan or Tiana cause their both iconic without even trying." She stated. "And their movies weren't solely based on a romance."

I chuckled as we pulled up to the restaurant.

I got out and went to the otherside to open the door for her. We walked inside and she gasped. "You did all of this?"

I nodded. I pulled her chair out for her before sitting down across from her.

The whole dinner was a success. Our conversation was long and filled with jokes. I decided to ask her when we were back at her place instead of at dinner.

When we did get back to her place I started growing nervous all over again. "Can I say something?" I said while walking up to her porch.

"Sure."

I took a deep breath and looked down. My nerves grew and I felt her hand take mine. "Relax."

I turned to look at her. "You're a really good person to be around Y/N. I'm able to joke around with you and talk about random topics. I find myself smiling at my phone when you text me."

She giggled before I continued. "I want you to be my girlfriend and I really don't care what anybody has to say about it. So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her holding my breath.

She kept a straight face before a smile grew on her face. "Yea I'll be your girlfriend."

I sighed in relief as I could hear her laugh lightly. "I was so nervous." I admitted.

I pulled her in for a kiss and felt her arms wrap around my neck. I broke the kiss, placing my forehead against hers. Her thumb rubbed against the side of my neck as we both held smiles on our faces.