16.

This is a short chapter. I wanna cause drama but idk. What you think should happen?

Y/N🦋
I was woken up by the sudden sound of my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered without checking the contact name.

"Are you sleeping?" I heard Kayla say.

I looked at the time and read 10:37. I quickly sat up. "I wasn't sleeping."

I heard her laugh. "Please be here on time. Drive safely also." She said before hanging up.

I got up and made my way to my bathroom. Today was the photoshoot for the collection. I showered and did all my hygiene. I left my hair and makeup alone. I got dressed in something cute.

I grabbed a bottle of water before heading out. I drove to the studio Kayla told me to be at.

When I got there, I parked beside Kayla's car. I was met with Kayla waiting for me. "Why are you so dressed up?"

"I have lunch after." I told her.

Chris and I were going to have lunch later so I got cute. I followed her to the dressing room where my hair was done straight and my makeup was in full glam.

Chris🦋
"So you guys are official?" Sebastian asked.

I nodded. "A round of applause for Chris Evans for finally having a girlfriend." Anthony spoke.

"Your fans are gonna kill you when they find out you aren't single anymore." Sebastian added.

"You got a chocolachino" Anthony spoke.

"You guys it's been 2 days."

"It would've been longer if you didn't get nervous the first 2 times." Sebastian stated.

"I almost didn't ask her." I admitted.

Anthony chuckled. "Why if you already knew the answer."

"You never know. She could've said no." I told them.

"Well, she was pretty convincing on The Ellen Show. I started to think you didn't ask her." Sebastian stated.

"So your plan is to keep it private as long as you can?" Anthony asked.

I nodded. They continued talking when my phone went off. It was a message from Y/N. Pictures actually. I opened them, smiling after seeing what they were.

𝐘/𝐍 These look nice?

You look stunning

𝐘/𝐍 Thank you😊

"She at a photoshoot? Those look nice." Anthony said.

I looked up to see both of them, over my shoulder. "Move back."

"I'm sorry I forgot that's your girlfriend." Anthony spoke in a sing song voice.

Sebastian laughed and I felt my cheeks grow red. "Time for you guys to go. I have lunch with someone."

"You really kicking us out?" Anthony asked offended.

I nodded. They got up and left as I was behind them. "Can we co-"

"No." I said interrupting them.

They left as I got in my car. I drove down to the restaurant we were meeting up at when I saw her pull up soon after.

We walked in together and sat down. "You picked out your pictures for the collection?"

"Yes the ones I sent you along with a few more. They have to get edited then I'm announcing it in about a week or two." She stated with a smile.

"What are you doing for your birthday?" I asked her as our food came.

"I don't know. I haven't planned anything." She responded.

"You ever went to a haunted house?"

She looked at me with her face scrunched up. "No I have not."

"We're going to one on your birthday." I told her.

She laughed. "Wait your serious?"

I nodded. "It'll be fun."

"Fun? Getting scared on my birthday is fun? Clowns chasing me is fun? We have different definitions for fun."

I simply winked at her as she rolled her eye playfully.