19.

Y/N🦋
I was sleeping peacefully but that was soon interupted by my phone ringing. I answered it without checking who it was. "Hello?"

"HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY!" Scarlett's voice yelled through the phone.

"Scarlett you told me this earlier." I told her giggling.

She laughed also. She was over at my place along with some others waiting for the collection launch. "I know I just wanted to wake you up. I'll be over in an hour." She told me.

"Alright see you later." I said to her before hanging up.

I responded to some texts messages before getting out of bed. I played music while doing my hygiene and getting ready. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before going downstairs to make some breakfast. Janae was coming over to do my hair.

My phone rang on the counter. "Good morning and happy birthday." Chris spoke once I answered.

I smiled. "Thank you. When are we going to the haunted house?"

"At 8."

"Why so late?" I asked him.

"Cause it's more fun when it's late." He stated laughing.

I nodded. "I'm excited I'm not gonna lie. Still have some lingering nerves but other than that, I'm excited." I admitted.

He flashed me a smile. "It's going to be fun."

We continued talking while I fixed myself some food. Soon enough, Janae pulled up. "My hairstylist just arrived so I'll call you later." I told him.

"Alright. See you tonight." He stated and hanging up.

I opened the door and was met with Caleb, Janae, Kayla, and Scarlett. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I laughed. "I saw you guys hours ago."

They walked in and made their way to the living room. "This is for you." Caleb spoke handing me some flowers.

" Caleb spoke handing me some flowers

"This cute I'm not gonna lie." I admitted.

I took a seat so Janae could start on my hair while I opened some gifts. "Who is this for?" I held up a pair of red lingerie. They all began laughing.

Completely ignoring my previous question, Kayla stood up. "What you doing today?"

"I'm going to a haunted house with Chris tonight." I answered.

"Haunted house? Hell no." Caleb stated making us laugh.

About an hour later, my hair was done bone straight and passed my back. Everyone ended up leaving and I went to Scarlett's place to get ready since she insisted. I got dressed in something comfortable so that way I could run if needed.

 I got dressed in something comfortable so that way I could run if needed