3.

Y/N🦋
I walked into the studio where I had a photo shoot. I went to the dressing room where my hair and makeup would be done. I sat down and scrolled through my phone stopping at a report.

Are Chris Evans and Y/N Y/L/N dating?
____________________________________
On April 30th Chris Evans attended the launch party of Y/N Y/L/N's Y/N Beauty alongside Scarlett Johansson.

Chris was seen handing Y/N a bouquet of flowers and also posed for pictures together. After Y/N gave a speech, they were seen having what looked like an intimate conversation, far from guest.

Yesterday, May 1st the pair were spotted out having lunch together in a beautiful restaurant in LA.

People from inside the restaurant claim "they were both smiling and laughing the entire time they were there."

I clicked off before calling Melody. She answered on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Do you see all this stuff on social media?" I asked her.

"It's not only on social media, but it's also on television. Everyone is talking about it." She explained looking up.

I sighed in annoyance before she spoke. "I saw something saying Chris had an interview today. Watch it to see what he says."

I nodded. "Are you still planning on picking me up?"

"Yes. Text me when you're finished." She said.

"Ok, bye." I said before hanging up.

After some time my makeup was done and my hair was curled. I got dressed in a simple white bodysuit with some necklaces on.

I walked out to the white backdrop and waited a second before posing. I took many pictures before choosing one that I liked.

 I took many pictures before choosing one that I liked

(no face no case)

I texted Melody and went back to the dressing room and changed back into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I collected my things and sat down waiting for Melody. I turned the tv on and saw that Chris had already started the interview.

"Now Chris lately you've been spotted out with Y/N Y/L/N. Are you two dating?" Ellen asked Chris.

A picture of us at the launch party appeared on screen which was returned with the audience cheering.

Chris smiled before doing a dramatic sigh. "Y/N is an attractive woman you know, there's no denying that. But as of right now we're just friends."