22.

Chris🦋
Y/N laid on my bare chest as our hands were intertwined together. My thumb rubbed against her hand as we talked about many different topics.

This would probably be the last time we would be together for a while since Christmas was right around the corner. Meaning we would both be away doing our own thing by the new year.

Y/N would be busy with her cosmetic brand, and I would be away in Atlanta filming a movie. I would miss having her company around all the time. I could honestly admit that I've fallen in love with her in the 5 months we've been together.

Of course, I haven't told her that yet.

"Do you want kids in the future?" I asked her after a moment of silence.

She nodded. "I've always wanted to be a mom."

I nodded. I've always wanted kids. I get happy at the thought of being a father. After a while, I heard her soft snores letting me know that she was sleeping. I smiled looking down at her face.

______________________

I woke up and found myself alone in bed. I got up and took care of my hygiene before heading downstairs. As I got closer, I saw Y/N sitting on the couch with a cup in her hand. She was dressed in some shorts and one of my t-shirts.

I took a seat beside her and kissed her temple. "Good morning."

"Morning." She replied, kissing my lips.

"Someone's in a good mood." I mumbled making her smile.

"Well, I don't have to hide the fact that I love you from the entire world." She stated before she froze for a second.

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "You mean that?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "I do. You don't have to sa-"

I cut her off, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. For a moment she didn't kiss back but soon gave in. I pulled away. "I love you too." I stated softly.

She giggled. "You love me?" She asked with a big grin on her face.

I chuckled at her facial expression. "Yes, I love you. And what did you mean not hiding?"

"Paparazzi caught us kissing in your car last night and now we're trending on Twitter." She casually said.

"That's weird." I said aloud making her bust out laughing.

"I'm sorry your face when you said that was hilarious." She said in between her laughs.

She laid her head on my shoulder. "I have a hair appointment later today, so I won't be here all day." She said.

I frowned. "Well then let's make most of our time together." I told her before pecking her lips.

I went upstairs with Y/N behind me. I sat against the headboard and she sat on my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck before she kissed me slowly.

She straddled me and I held her hips. She started grinding against me causing me to squeeze her butt. She moaned into the kiss and I flipped her over, laying her on her back.

I kissed her neck and moved my hand down to the bottom of her shorts. I rubbed her clit and could feel how wet she was.

Her phone rang making her sigh in annoyance. "Hello?" She said still laying on her back.

I pulled her shorts and underwear throwing them on the floor. Her eyes grew wide. "I'm on the phone." She whispered but I ignored her.

I licked her clit as she bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. "W-what did you say Janae?"

She moved the phone from her ear letting out a soft moan. I pulled her shirt over her head and attached my lips to one of her boobs. "I'll see you later Janae." She spoke quickly and hung up.

I swirled my tongue around her nipple making her throw her head back. "Dammit Chris."

I pulled back and stripped out my clothes. I positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly entered and we both hissed.

I slowly began thrusting into her and she continued to let out moans. Her hand was against my lower ab. "Just like that." She moaned out.

She looked down between us and her moans grew louder. I picked up my pace and moved my hand to her neck. Her eyes shut tightly and her mouth opened but no words came out. Instead a moan.

I cursed under my breath when I felt her tighten around me. I toyed with her clit with my thumb before she let out a long moan."F-fuck Chris you're gonna make me cum."

Her back arched off the bed and her hands gripped the sheets. I slowed down, hitting her g spot. "Yes babe! Just like that!"

The sounds of her moans filled the room. I bent down and kissed her lips roughly. Her nails dug into my back as she gasped for air.

I groaned and her legs began to shake and I pulled out.

After a few seconds of us catching our breath, I spoke. "I love you." I said before kissing her jaw.

She pulled me in for a passionate kiss. "I love you too."

There was a brief silence as we both just looked at each other.

"Can we go out for some breakfast please?" Y/N whispered making me laugh.

"Breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm hungry." She said with a smile on her face.

I pecked her lips and smiled. "You are so beautiful." I whispered against her lips.

She held my cheeks with a smile.