35.

Chris🦋
I got out of the shower and got dressed

Chris🦋I got out of the shower and got dressed

before finding Y/N on the phone. "Just send it to me." She said.

I assumed she was talking about work since she told me about plans she had for the coming months involving Y/N Beauty.

She looked at me. "You and that damn hat." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "You smell good." I complimented after pecking her lips.

She stood in front of me and wiped something from my lips. "I had lip gloss on." She mouthed.

"I'm going out so I'll call you later." She hung up.

"I thought you were taking a break from work." I said.

"I know I just had to work on a couple of details. I'm done though." She responded.

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

I got us tickets to Skyview which was a popular Ferris wheel here in Atlanta.

She nodded. "I haven't been on a Ferris wheel since I was a kid." She smiled.

"Then we should go before we're late." I said holding her hand.

We walked out and got into my car. I began driving to the location which wasn't too far.

Y/N looked out the window in awe. "How high is it?" She questioned.

I opened my door. "200 feet tall." I answered getting out of the car.

I went to the passenger side and opened the door for her. "Sounds fun."

She got out of the car and I closed the door. She held onto my hand as we began walking toward the Ferris wheel.

"What do you plan on doing now that you're almost done filming?" She questioned.

"Relax since filming has been really long and tiring." I told her.

She nodded. When we got to the front, I pulled out my phone and showed our tickets.

"We should take pictures as a souvenir."  Y/N pointed to a photo booth.

I smiled at her excitement. "Come on Chris." She pulled my hand and started walking to the booth. We got in and I pulled the curtain. After paying and going through the instructions, a timer started. "Damn only five seconds." She said.

After posing for our pictures, we both got a copy. "I love these." She spoke.

"Look at us. We're just naturally photogenic." I joked.

She giggled. "Alright let's actually get on the Ferris wheel now." She said.

We got out and went to the Ferris wheel, getting into a gondola.

I held Y/N close to my chest as we began going up. My thumb rubbed against her thigh.

The sun was beginning to set which made the view look absolutely beautiful.

"This is really nice Chris." She mumbled lowly.

I kissed her temple softly. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you Chris."

______________________

"Can I put a face mask on you?" Y/N questioned.

"Sure why not. I've never done it before." I answered.

After getting back from Skyview, we both ended up taking a nap.

She cheesed and got up. I followed behind her and watched as she began mixing a powder and water creating a paste-like substance.

"How does it feel when it's on my face?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "You'll feel your face tighten up but you'll be fine."

I gave her an uneasy look. "Chris trust me you'll be fine. Wash your face please." She said.

I listened and washed my face. I sat on the toilet seat and she stood between my legs. I cocked my head back before she could start making her laugh.

"Chris relax."

I nodded and waited for her to start. She began applying the mask and I winced jokingly.

She stopped. "You good?"

I chuckled lightly. "I'm just messing with you. I'm fine."

She sucked her teeth. "That wasn't funny Christopher."

I laughed and poked my lip out for a kiss but instead, she applied the mask to my lips.

She laughed and cleaned it off. "That felt weird." I said.

I watched her intensely as she continued. She looked down and we made direct eye contact. "Stop staring at me with your blue eyes."

I chuckled and kissed her lips lightly. After about a minute she finished. "Now wait until it dries."

"What do I do until then?" I questioned.

She giggled. "Whatever you want. The face mask won't stop you." She explained.

I examined my face in the mirror. "Your skin will look amazing after this."

She cleaned off the brush and I continued looking at my face.

"Chris?" I heard.

She held her phone in my direction taking a picture. "What if I have to itch my face?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Resist the urge." She spoke.

Her phone went off and she laughed after looking at her screen. "Look at this picture."

She showed me her phone with an edited picture of me while laughing.

I laughed. "Who made that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know but it's hilarious." She said in between her laughs.