42.

Chris🦋

It's a new year and I haven't seen Y/N in weeks since I've been in New York for Lobby Hero

It's a new year and I haven't seen Y/N in weeks since I've been in New York for Lobby Hero. Tonight was the Lobby Hero meet and greet which I was on my way to now.

Avengers Infinity War was set to be released soon but due to my Broadway schedule, I wouldn't be able to attend the premiere itself.

I sat in the backseat and called Y/N on FaceTime. She answered and appeared to be getting her hair done. "Let me guess, cover shoot?" I questioned with a smile.

She smiled back. "Elle Magazine," She laughed. "I did the interview a couple of days ago so now it's time for the photoshoot. What are you up to?"

"I'm on my way to a cast meet and greet." I told her.

"This broadway thing is getting serious." She joked causing me to chuckle.

"Once the beard is gone, there's no going back." I added making her laugh.

She set her phone up giving me a clear view of her. She was putting red and white faux flowers in her hair and her makeup was done.

"You sound tired Chris." She stated. I gave her a confused look. "We spend a lot of time together. I can tell when you're tired based on your voice." She explained.

I chuckled at her explanation before nodding. "I am a little tired. Rehearsals are intense." I admitted.

Even though rehearsals are only two hours long, they're a very intense two hours.

"Well, luckily you don't have rehearsals every day and you have Dodger to keep you company while I'm in LA." She said.

I smiled, taking a screenshot of her without her noticing. "I miss you."

"I miss you too but I'll be sitting front row on opening night. I promise." She smiled causing a big grin to grow on my face.

The car stopped in front of the theater. "I have to go now. I love you." I said getting out of the car.

"I love you more. Have fun at your meet and greet." She said before hanging up. I walked into the theater and approached the rest of the cast.

Y/N🦋
I danced along to the music playing as my hair was being touched up. "Please stop moving." Janae said causing me to stop my movement.

She smiled and continued fixing my hair before leaving the set and standing with everyone else. I looked directly at the camera and posed for my headshot.

 I looked directly at the camera and posed for my headshot

A couple of minutes later, I was finally finished. I changed back into my clothes and removed the flowers from my hair. "You're leaving your makeup on?" Scarlett asked.

I nodded. "This looks way too good to wipe off." I chuckled.

I said goodbye to everyone and left with Scarlett, heading to the movie theater.

Scarlett and I were going to the movies to see Black Panther along with Melody, Sebastian, and Anthony.

As Scarlett drove, my phone was blowing up with Twitter notifications. I checked it to see that Chris' recent post which was a picture of us was trending.

"They look so good together😍" A tweet read. I liked it before looking at the others. "I need them on a magazine cover asap!" Another one read.

"Their relationship looks extremely forced." A black man tweeted causing me to roll my eyes. "She's not walking around with him like he's a trophy. She's in a relationship and minds her business and now you're mad." One of my fans replied.

"All they did was post a picture and y'all are coming for her throat. Please do better." Someone else tweeted.

I put my phone away as Scarlett parked her car. We got out and approached the others. "We've arrived." I said dramatically.

"Finally. If you weren't paying, I would've left." Anthony joked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm paying?" I questioned confused.

They all looked amongst themselves before walking inside the half-empty movie theater lobby. My jaw dropped as I followed behind them.

"I never agreed to that." I expressed as Scarlett handled our tickets. "Movie theater snacks are way too expensive." I continued.

Anthony pulled out his phone. "Google sets your net worth at 250 million." He said smartly.

I gasped as Melody started laughing. "For your information, it's more than that." I teased.

"Damn." Sebastian let out chuckling.

We went and ordered some snacks. "You guys all owe me." I told them after paying.

A group of girls started squealing behind us causing us to turn. "It's really them." One of them exclaimed recording us.

"Where's Chris?" Another one of them questioned.

"Broadway. Speaking of, make sure to get your tickets for Lobby Hero. Opening night is March 26." I smiled before walking away with the others.