43.

Lewis Hamilton is too fine.

Chris🦋
I was responding to a text message when Y/N walked down the stairs wearing one of my hoodies with a pair of shorts. She had been upstairs doing her hair which was done in curls that went down her back.

 She had been upstairs doing her hair which was done in curls that went down her back

"Is that my hoodie?" I questioned. She stiffled a laugh. "You're always wearing my clothes." I expressed.

She laughed. "Your clothes are way more comfortable than mine." She told me taking a seat beside me on the couch.

Dodger got comfortable in between us and I chuckled. "That explains why my hoodies randomly go missing." I say.

"Anyways, how are you feeling about opening night?" She questioned changing the subject.

Lobby Hero's opening night is in a few hours. "Still some underlying nerves but all around, I'm excited." I told her.

She nodded. "That's good to hear. You're a man of many talents, Evans so I'm sure you'll be great."

I turned to face her. "I like when you say my name like that." I smirked.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to be sweet and encourage you and you're playing." I laughed. "Why don't we go on a walk so you can clear your mind before opening night?" She suggested.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

"We can go to Central Park and take Dodger along with us." She explained.

I nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

We both stood up. She went upstairs to put on some shoes while I put Dodger on a leash. "I hope you know this hoodie is mine now." She said walking out the door with me.

"I figured." I said and she laughed.

She wore a baseball cap while I had on a pair of sunglasses. The lively streets of New York were bustling as we walked around Central Park hand in hand. "It's so beautiful." She mumbled, admiring the scenery.

I looked down at her, a smile on my face as her brown eyes were practically glowing. "Do you have any memories in Central Park?" I questioned.

She nodded. "As a kid, my parents would bring my siblings and me here once a month for a picnic." She says.

"Really?"

"Yup. We'd be here for a couple of hours and just have fun before going home." She explained. "One of my favorite childhood memories." She smiled.

I couldn't contain the smile on my face. "That's beautiful."

We spent about fifteen more minutes in the park before heading back to get ready. She changed into a simple black dress

and paired it with diamond stud earrings

and paired it with diamond stud earrings. "You should definitely take some pictures." I told her.

She giggled while doing a dramatic twirl. "I'm gonna regret wearing these shoes later tonight." She says. We walked out together and got in my car, making our way to the Helen Hayes Theater.

_____________________

The opening night play was over and I was waiting for security to bring Y/N backstage.  "Evans," I heard Y/N's voice. I turned around to see her approaching me. "I'm impressed."

"I brought you these." She said giving me the flowers that were in her hands.

" She said giving me the flowers that were in her hands

I smiled. "You're so sweet, babe." My arms wrapped around her in a hug. "Thank you." I said giving her a kiss.

She nodded and I introduced her to my co-stars. A few minutes later we walked out of the theater. Fans started cheering while calling out to us. Waving to them quickly, I lead her to the car so we could go to the after-party. "How long is this after-party?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Not sure but I don't plan to be there long." I told her.

She held my free hand while I drove and talked about the play. We walked into the after-party and took a couple of pictures

 We walked into the after-party and took a couple of pictures

before getting drinks. She got herself a Myx Moscato bottle and I settled for water. "How long is your Broadway run exactly?" She asked.

"It ends in May but I don't have a show every night. So about a month and a half." I explained to her.

She nodded in understanding as Sebastian and Anthony approached us. "Great performance Chris."

I thanked them. Y/N stepped away to talk with other people while I talked with Sebastian and Anthony. "I'm surprised at how much the mustache really changes your appearance." Sebastian said.

I nodded. "I can look people in their eyes and they won't know it's me." I told them.

They laughed. "If I made eye contact with you, I'd be afraid." Anthony joked.

We shared a laugh. From across the room, I saw Y/N who was speaking to someone. She looked up and we made direct eye contact. She flashed me a quick smile before turning her attention back to her conversation.