9.

Chris🦋
I was scrolling through my phone when I came across a video Y/N posted.

"I wanted to come here and let everyone know that Chris and I have nothing going on. Now get out of my comments." She said laughing a little bit. "But honestly to everyone who's been so invested and wants to know what's going on, Chris and I are friends. That's it, so leave it alone. Please and thank you." She said before ending her video.

I went to the comments to see many people making valid points about the situation.

"Yall were hyping her up and calling her a Queen until she started talking to your fav, now she's too dark and ugly. You trolls are sick in the head to think you can judge her character and ignore the fact that she has feelings simply cause she should be use to the spotlight. Leave this woman alone and let her live her life." I read.

I tried calling and texting her but she ignored me. I called Scarlett and she answered on the third ring. "Hey Scarlett, have you heard from Y/N at all?" I asked her.

"I haven't heard from her but I talked to her sister. Based on what her sister is saying she's been locked up in her room all day." She said.

I sighed feeling bad. "This is all my fault."

"No it's not Chris. Y/N likes you, she really does. She just has a fear of what your fans will say and do if she were to take the next step into your relationship. Not only that but people keep shipping us which might also scare her." She explained.

I tucked my lip. "Things just got a lot harder then."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I like Y/N a lot but now my fans scared her away. I won't be surprised if she stops talking to me." I said honestly.

Y/N🦋
I had been locked up in my room all day. It got to the point where I canceled my hair appointment. I've ignored all phone calls and text messages so I could be alone with my thoughts.

I know my mom and sister were here cause I could smell the food. I sat up in my bed and looked at myself from the full body mirror in the corner. "Damn I look a mess." I said to myself.

I picked up my phone to see missed calls and messages. One particular name stood out.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Hey are you alright? I saw your video.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 I'm sorry for all of this. You did nothing wrong.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Call me if you need anything.

I chose not to respond because I didn't know what to say. I felt like our 'relationship' was in a tough spot now. If we were to take the next step, there's no telling which reaction we'd get from his fans.

I finally got up, showering and washing my face before putting on something comfortable.