46.

Chris🦋
Y/N and I were at Jimmy Fallon's show where we were doing our first TV interview together. I was finished getting ready

while she touching up her hair

while she touching up her hair. While on my phone when I came across a headline saying Y/N and I were expecting a baby according to a source. I couldn't help but laugh.

A knock on the dressing room door let us know we needed to head backstage. "Alright I'm ready." I heard her say. I looked up from my phone. She wore a floral dress with nude red bottoms.

 She wore a floral dress with nude red bottoms

"You look beautiful." I spoke standing up from my seat.

She smiled and we walked out the dressing room, heading backstage so we could get connected to mic's. "Are you pregnant?" I asked her quietly.

"Christopher please don't ask me stupid questions

"Christopher please don't ask me stupid questions." She said.

I chuckled. "I'm being serious. Apparently a source close to us said we're expecting and that we are overjoyed." I told her.

Her jaw dropped slightly. "Why would someone lie on me like that?"

I shrugged. "He or she will be arriving in May next year." I joked. She laughed as I leaned down to give her a kiss. "I can't wait to put a ring on your finger." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Now our next guests is the couple that everyone has been waiting for so everyone please welcome Y/N Y/L/N and Chris Evans." The audience immediately cheered as we stepped out on stage. We gave Jimmy a brief hug before sitting down.

"Thank you both for choosing me to interview you guys. You've caused my views to double." Jimmy joked once the noise quieted down. "Why wait so long to do an interview together?"

I reached for Y/N's hand and held it as she spoke. "Well I didn't expect the relationship to last this long." She joked causing the audience to laugh. "I'm kidding. We're both busy people."

Jimmy nodded. "So who made the first move?"

Y/N immediately pointed to me. "When we first met, he gave me flowers and told me he was taking me out to lunch the next day instead of asking which was bold but it worked since he got my number."

I laughed at the memory. "Let me explain," I began causing the audience to laugh. "I thought she was pretty and Scarlett kept hinting to me that she was single so I took the chance."

"So it was love at first sight?" Jimmy asked.

"I wouldn't say that simply because I didn't know her but after getting to know her I definitely fell in love." The crowd applauded as Y/N looked at me with a smile which I returned.

"What about you Y/N? What was your first impressions of Chris?"

"I thought he was fine first of all." A couple of fans in the audience cheered causing her to laugh. "That reaction right there is why I hesitated pursuing a relationship with him."

"You were hesitant in pursuing a relationship. Why?"

She took a deep breath. "At first his fans didn't like me and that caused me to hold back a little. It wasn't until I took some time away from social media that I fully gave the possibility of a relationship between us a chance."

"And looked how that turned out. You both are happy and in love as you should be." Jimmy smiled.

I smiled proudly while gently rubbing my thumb against her hand. "Y/N, you confirmed a few days ago that you and Rihanna are coming out with a collection." Jimmy said changing the subject. The audience applauded. "What can you tell us about it?"

"Not much. We're still working on it but I can tell you that I'm really excited to be working with Rihanna and her team."

"Well I'm sure your fans are gonna love whatever you both end up releasing." Jimmy paused. "Now the question everyone wants the answer to."

I chuckled. "I knew it was coming." I mumbled.

"Is marriage in the future for you two?" Jimmy asked causing the audience to cheer.

Y/N turned to me. "You're putting me on the spot here Jimmy." I spoke. The audience laughed. "Next question." I chuckled.

"Is kids in the future for you two?" Jimmy asked. The audience laughed.

"There will be no kids until there's a ring." Y/N said and a few audience members cheered. The interview continued for twenty minutes before we returned backstage.