26.

What is #survivingsophia and how does it invole my baby Jack Harlow? Someone explain because Twitter is confusing me.

Chris🦋
It was Y/Ns last day in Boston sadly. So today I planned on taking her around Boston and having dinner later tonight. I was gonna miss having her company. Hopefully, I would be able to be back in time for valentines day.

I just got out of the shower while Y/N was still sleeping. I heard shuffling in the bedroom so I peeked inside to find Y/N sitting in bed rubbing her eye. "Good morning." I said.

Her head turned in my direction. "Good morning. I'm surprised you're up already."

I chuckled. "Well, we have plans today." I stated.

"Plans?"

I nodded. "Yes plans so get up." I told her pecking her lips.

She smiled and picked up her phone. She ended up joining me in the bathroom. "What exactly are we doing?" She asked.

"We're gonna go out to eat breakfast and then I'm giving you a tour of Boston. We have dinner reservations tonight too." I stated making her blink back in confusion.

"All that in one day?"

I nodded. "Don't take long please."

"I won't." She said.

I walked out of the bathroom and got ready. I waited about 20 minutes for Y/N until she finally came downstairs dressed.

 I waited about 20 minutes for Y/N until she finally came downstairs dressed

She held her phone in her hand before we walked outside to my car. She connected her phone and started playing Love On The Brain by Rihanna. She sang along to it and I couldn't help but admire her. She looked over at me when the song ended. "You need to watch the road." She said laughing. "How long are you gonna be filming in Atlanta?" She asked.

"From late January to July." I told her. I would be filming Avengers Infinity War.

"7 months? What movie are you filming?" She asked.

"Marvel."

She was quiet so I turned my head to see her smirking. "Does someone die in the movie?"

I shook my head. "You know I can't tell you."

She groaned, throwing her head back. "Not even a hint?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Fine. Just know that I'm team Iron Man." She stated causing me to chuckle.

"Is there anything that you wish you would've done differently this year?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I wish I would've stopped worrying about everyone's opinion on certain things." She answered.

I nodded. We sat there with music playing until I spoke. "You might want to start looking for dresses."

"For what?"

"The Oscars. You're my date." I stated.

She giggled. "I'm going to The Oscars with Chris Evans." She said aloud.

I laughed at how she said it. When I arrived, it looked pretty filled. "You sure about coming here?"

"Well it's too late to turn around." I said getting out.

I opened the door for Y/N and we walked in. A waiter got us seated and gave us a menu.

We sat there in silence going over the menu. She looked up and then laughed a little before looking down at her menu. "There are reporters outside."

I turned to the side to see what she was talking about.

I turned back to her. "Do you want to leave?" I asked.

"No I'm hungry." She answered laughing.

The waiter came back and we ordered our food. "What are your plans for next year?" I asked her.

"My schedule is free until February. Then the usual. I'm gonna visit you in Atlanta frequently." She stated.

Her phone rang on top of the table and she answered. "Hi mom."

"Y/N when are you coming back?" I heard her mom ask.

"Tomorrow."

"That's good because I miss you."

"I miss you too. Can I ask why you called me?"

"I dreamt about fish."

Y/N looked up at me and laughed. "Well it isn't me, I promise. I'm out for breakfast so we'll talk later." She said. The dial tone went off. Our food came out. We ate and soon left.

Y/N🦋
I sat in the passenger seat texting Scarlett. I sent her one last text and sat my phone down. I watched as Chris drove.

My phone went off and I saw it was a picture from when we were at the restaurant. "Damn these reporters fast."

I turned my phone towards Chris and he glanced at the screen. "That was fast.

"I'm gonna miss you." I admitted. I enjoyed being in Boston with Chris. I felt happy with him. He put his hand on top of mine and smiled. "I'll only be a phone call away."