32.

Y/N🦋
2 Month Later (April)

I was in my hotel room getting ready. It's been 2 months and in an hour I have a meeting with Sephora to go over the sales of Y/N Beauty since the release.

I was in Atlanta for the meeting since I planned on doing pop-ups. I also had an interview for Glamour magazine. My hair was curled and my makeup was done. I sprayed on some perfume before looking at my outfit.

I got my stuff before going down to the lobby and meeting up with Kayla

I got my stuff before going down to the lobby and meeting up with Kayla. "You nervous?" She questioned.

"A little bit."

"Everything will be fine." She said as we walked to the SUV. I got into the backseat along with Kayla.

I decided to call Chris. "Everything is going to run smoothly." Chris said.

"I really hope so." I responded.

"It will because your business has been doing great the last year." He reassured.

I smiled. "Thank you. I really needed to hear that."

"Glad I could help. Are you coming by later?" He asked.

"Yes but it might be late when I get there." I told him.

"That's fine. Call me when your meeting's over." He spoke

"I will. I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too. Good luck." He spoke then hung up.

When we arrived, Kayla and I walked in, and about 3 hours later, we walked out. I had a huge grin on my face. The meeting went extremely well. Signed a new deal, got a couple of suggestions, and also worked out the details for the pop-up.

I dialed Chris' number as I sat in the backseat alone. "How was your meeting?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked down at my phone screen and found Anthony, Sebastian, and Chris all standing together.

"I wasn't expecting all three of you." I said confused.

"Girl answer the question." Anthony said and Sebastian raised his hands in frustration. Chris just stood behind them with a smile.

 Chris just stood behind them with a smile

"Well if you must know, it went great. Signed a new deal worth $45 million dollars!" I told them unable to hide my excitment.

Their jaws dropped. "Oh snap."

Anthony smirked

Anthony smirked. "Let me borrow 20 dollars." Anthony said and they laughed.

After their laughter calmed down, Chris spoke. "That's amazing babe. I'm proud of you. So what's next?"

"Well, they suggested I do another collection since the first one did good." I started.

"That's dope. I see you hustla." Anthony commented.

I brushed my shoulder playfully. I talked to them while I was still in the parking lot, not caring about people who passed by. "So how do you plan on celebrating one year since your release?" Sebastian asked.

I shrugged. "I have pop-ups then after that I don't really have plans." I told them. I hung up after 5 minutes and listened to music as we drove back to the hotel. My phone kept going off with Twitter notifications. Deciding not to check it, I turned off my phone and ignored it.

Chris 🦋
A knock came on my trailer door. I opened it and found Y/N. "I brought food."

She walked in and pecked my lips. Pulling her by her waist, I kissed her passionately. "That's better." I said pulling away.

She laughed lowly. "You wanna watch a movie?"

I eyed her before nodding slowly. "Sure we can watch a movie." I stated.

She handed me my food before sitting on the bed, scrolling through Netflix.

I realized her mood from earlier seemed to shift which worried me a little. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "I'm just hungry and tired, that's all." She sent a small smile in my direction.

I pulled her into my chest and fell into the bed. "I love you." I told her looking into her eyes.

"I love you too. Now can we eat please because I'm hungry." She said pulling herself up.

I knew she was hiding something but decided now wasn't the time to bring it up.