48.

Y/N🦋
"Not so much talk now." Chris spoke breathlessly.

I could barely form a response as he quickly thrusted in and out of me from behind. "Oh my- fuck." I moan out trying to keep the arch in my back. He slid his hand underneath my stomach, forcing me against his chest. "Shit Chris."

He was absolutely killing my shit and I was enjoying every second of it.

His hand caressed the side of my waist until he reached around me, finding my clit. I threw my head back against his shoulder. "You wanted this right?" He mumbled.

The entire day I decided to send Chris a bunch of texts teasing him. He responded with a thumbs up and I've been eating my words since he got back.

He was being relentless with his thrust which were quick but his fingers toying with my clit were slow, applying the perfect amount pressure. "You're fucking me so good."

"Yeah?"

I nodded lazily, reaching back to wrap my arms around his neck. He started leaving wet kisses on my jaw before pulling me in for a sloppy kiss which I returned. I moaned into the kiss feeling my orgasm rip through my body but that didn't stop him.

He bit my bottom lip when I pulled away. He started rubbing my clit faster causing me to drop to my palms. "Ugh!" I gasped lifting my head. A moan came from his chest when I moved my hips to meet his thrust. I got waterfalls at the sound of him moaning.

"Fuck I'm about to cum." He moaned causing me to smile to myself. His strokes slowed down and he moved his hand away from my clit.

I fell flat on my stomach and placed my face into the pillow trying to catch my breath. I felt him place a kisses on my back. "Wipe the smirk of your face Chris." I mumbled causing him to chuckle.

"You started this." He pointed out.

I smiled weakly, slowly turning on my back. He kissed me slowly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Short and sweet.