4.

Y/N🦋
It was the next day and I had things to do. I first had to go house hunting along with Melody and my mom cause I want to move out of the place I'm in now. Then we planned on going to the nail salon and hopefully The Sugar Factory. After that I was free.

I had already eaten a bowl of cereal and showered, so now I was getting dressed. I decided to be comfortable since I would be on my feet a lot.

I packed a mini backpack filled with my things before locking up and leaving

I packed a mini backpack filled with my things before locking up and leaving. I had to pick up my sister and mom so that way we could all go together. It was like a mother and daughters day out.

It didn't take long for me to get there, so I parked my car and went inside.

"Jeka lo. Mo wa lori iṣeto to muna." Let's go. I'm on a tight schedule. I yelled across the house.

I heard the clicking of heels before Melody appeared eyeing my outfit. "I can wear sneakers? I thought we were going somewhere fancy." She told me.

I shrugged. "We aren't going anywhere fancy."

She turned around as my mother walked by. "Ti o dara owurọ ọmọbinrin mi. Bawo ni alẹ rẹ?" Good morning my daughter. How was your night?

"O dara owurọ mama ati alẹ mi dara." Good morning mommy and my night was fine. I told her.

She nodded before Melody returned, wearing some sneakers. We walked out and I threw Melody the keys. "Your driving."

She groaned and my mother giggled. I sat in the back so my mom could sit in the front. I was singing along to the radio along with Melody before notifications started popping up on my phone constantly.

I realized it was Twitter before Kayla called. I answered quickly. "Kayla what's happening?"

"Some white girl tweeted some stupid shit talking about you and now your trending on Twitter." She said.

I sighed. "What did she say?"

"Go look and see. I'm figuring it all out so I'll call you later alright."

"Ok. Thank you." I told her before hanging up. I opened Twitter and it didn't take long to find the original tweet.

You guys need to stop hyping up Y/N and her nonexistent beauty. Being black doesn't make you pretty.

I stared at my phone in disbelief. I saw people tagging me in a replies so I decided to turn off my phone.

______________________

We have looked at about 2 houses and we were now on our 3rd. We pulled up to the house and I instantly liked it.

"This might be the one." I whispered to my mom and she smiled.

"I hope so." She whispered back.

We walked in and were greeted by the real estate agent. "You ready for house 3?" She joked and I nodded. She smiled before showing us around. The house was pretty spacious. "How much is it?" My mother asked.

"It's pricey. But it is in your budget." She said beating around the bush.

"I want it." I said finally speaking up. They turned to look at me as I nodded. "I want this house."

The lady clapped before pulling out some papers. After signing a bunch of papers and calling the bank, it was finalized. I took a picture holding the keys up in the kitchen.

I got back in the car and posted the pictures on Instagram with the caption, Proud to say that I'm now the new owner of a house. So while I continue being on your minds 24/7, I'll be here watching my bank account grow😘

I read through some of the comments. May 1st, Y/N released in stores. May 2nd, Y/N had a beautiful photoshoot. May 3rd, Y/N bought herself a new home. It's only the 3rd of the month, you bitches could never🤣🤣🤣

I liked it before I came across a tweet from Chris which confused me.

Y/N is a beautiful, I don't get why that's being questioned.

I smiled as a text came from Chris.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 congrats on the new place

Thank you. BTW you didn't have to defend me earlier.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Well I couldn't sit here and watch people who are supposed to be my fans disrespect you.

I appreciate it❤️

I put my phone down as we pulled up to the nail salon. I put on a pair of sunglasses before walking in. Melody went to the front desk while my mom and I sat down.

______________________

My nails were finished and they came out beautifully. They were simple.

I paid while also slipping a tip before leaving alongside my mom and sister

I paid while also slipping a tip before leaving alongside my mom and sister. "I don't wanna go to the sugar factory anymore." I told them once we were in the car.

"Why not?" Melody asked starting the car.

I shrugged. "Let's go to my place."

My mom nodded so that's where we went. When we got there, my mom made some food while Melody and I watched a movie. It was probably around 5 and we were all laughing while watching tv when I got a text from Chris.

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 Are you free at 7?

Yes, why?

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 I wanted to take you out for a real date so I'll come get you at 7.

I sent him my address before I actually processed what I just read. "Chris is taking me out on a date." I said aloud which caused the laughter to stop.

"Repeat that for me." Melody said.

I stood up on the couch. "Chris Evans is taking me out on a date!"