37.

Chris🦋
I double-checked the CVS bag I had while I walked into the kitchen. Y/N was sitting at the table on her laptop while Dodger was lying at her feet. "I got everything you asked for." I spoke sitting the bag on the counter.

She stood up and approached me. "Thank you. These cramps have me feeling like death." She joked kissing my lips.

I chuckled. "What have you been up to?" I questioned as she rummaged through the bag.

"Work. Speaking of I have to leave tomorrow." She suddenly said turning to me.

I looked at her confused. "Tomorrow? I thought you were gonna stay for a few more days." I stated.

"I know but I have meetings and I actually have to be present." She explained.

I nodded. "I understand. Do you have a flight booked?" I questioned taking a seat.

"Yeah. It's tomorrow at noon." She said.

I nodded, understanding. Even though I would love to have her stay, she's a businesswoman who has work to handle. I respect that.

I sat on my phone and looked at Bungalows in the Maldives for Y/N and I's trip. I found one and looked through the pictures deciding it was the right one.

"What do you think about our trip being four days long." I looked at Y/N.

She looked up. "That's fine. Can you tell me where are we going?" She smirked.

"Do you really wanna know?" I questioned and she nodded quickly. "It's a surprise."

She groaned. "Why can't you tell me?" She expressed eating cool ranch Doritos.

I simply smiled at her then Dodger appeared and laid his paw on my arm.

She laughed. "Adorable." She spoke taking a picture and showing it to me. I chuckled.

I stood up. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I told her and kissed her forehead before making my way upstairs.

______________________

Y/N and I laid in bed watching Me Before You. From the corner of my eye, I could see her suitcase near the door. I hesitated before speaking. "We're going to the Maldives." I spoke.

I watched as she froze and turned to face me with a big smile on her face. I laughed. "Are you being serious?" She questioned.

"Yes, I'm being serious." I answered.

"What happened to it being a surprise?" She questioned and I playfully rolled my eyes.

She kissed me softly and smiled. "Well, I can't wait to celebrate our one-year anniversary." She stated.

I pulled her in for a kiss. "Neither can I." I said.

My votes and reads don't match but whatever

My votes and reads don't match but whatever. This was a filler.