29.

Chris🦋
I gathered all the things I got Y/N and started heading to her place. I landed in LA late last night. It was almost 1 o'clock. When I got to her house, I got her flowers and gift before approaching her door.

I rung the doorbell and waited a couple of seconds before I heard the locks. The door opened and revealed Y/N who was dressed.

 The door opened and revealed Y/N who was dressed

She looked up and gasped. "Aren't you suppose to be in Atlanta?"

I chuckled. "Surprise!"

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my torso. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Happy Valentines Day." I told her.

"Happy Valentines day." She mumbled into my chest. "You smell nice." She commented when she pulled away.

I smiled at her and kissed her lips. "Your lips taste like chocolate."

"I'm eating ice cream. Come in." She stated letting me in.

I followed behind her into the kitchen. "These are for you." I told her giving her the flowers.

"Thank you. Flowers, food, and money are the keys to my heart." She joked laughing.

I gave her the rest of the things I brought for her which consisted of wine and chocolate-covered strawberries.

"I got you nothing. I'll make up for it." She admitted laughing a little.

I shrugged not really wanting anything. "I don't want anything."

"I don't care, I'm still getting you something. How long are you back?"

"A couple of days. So we will make most of our time together."

She giggled. "You are so adorable." She said showing off her beautiful smile.

Y/N🦋
I was in my kitchen with Chris while we went back and forth about what movie to watch. "What about The Notebook?" He asked turning to look at me.

My face softened. "I'm gonna cry if we watch that. And I have an ugly cry." I told him laughing.

"I doubt it." He began going through my pantry. "You have popcorn?"

"Top shelf."

He turned back to me with the popcorn in his hand. "Remember the first time we met?"

I nodded. "You were the only person to give me flowers."

He smiled. "Well I'm a gentleman and I couldn't come empty-handed."

He put the popcorn in the microwave. When it was finished, he poured it into a bowl and we both went to the living room.

I turned on The Notebook and we sat there watching it for about 15 minutes when I noticed Chris kept turning to look at me.

God took his time with him. "You know I can see you right." I told him turning to look at him.

He smiled. "I know I asked this question before but what was your childhood like? And more details this time please."

I sat up with my legs underneath me. "As I told you before, I got bullied. I remember when the teacher would turn off the lights in class, everybody would act like I disappeared." I started

He shook his head. "That's cruel."

I shrugged. "It was normal, to be honest. I got my first boyfriend in college but that ended. Now I'm dating you." I finished with a smile.

He chuckled. "Why are you smiling?" He questioned.

"I'm smiling because after all that happened in the past, I'm happy." I told him.

"You've ever been to prom?" He questioned after a while.

I shook my head. "I've been to a lot of Nigerian weddings and those things are extravagant."

We began talking about each others life. He told me how he got into acting. "So you turned down the role of Captain America?"

He nodded. "I did at first."

"I can't imagine anyone else as Captain America. You fit the role well." I told him.

"Thank you." He thanked. He held my left hand and just looked at my nails while a movie kept playing.

"Why do you keep looking at my nails all the time?"

"Because they're nice. Can I pick the color next time?" He questioned.

"Why so you could pick what color is around your di-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth.

"Don't even finish that sentence." He stated with a smirk.

I lifted my hands in surrender. "It was the wine talking." I smirked.

"Ok." He said unconvinced. We both ended up laughing.