8.

Y/N🦋
It's been about a month and a half and Chris and I have been talking on Facetime nonstop. Our conversations were kept friendly with flirting.

It was about 5 pm and I was on my way to Scarlett's place since we were going to the Santa Monica Pier.

I sent her a text when I arrived so she could come out. When she finally got out, I crawled over to the passenger seat already knowing that she would want to drive.

She got in the car. "How did you know I wanted to drive?"

"You always want to drive when we're together. Drive safely cause this is my car." I told her.

She laughed sarcastically before pulling out of her driveway. I turned the volume to the radio up and we both sang along to the music.

My phone dinged from a text as I checked it to see Melody texting me.

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲❤️ Taylor is pregnant!?!

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲❤️ They just announced it to us and mama looks confused

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲❤️ Y/N answer your phone now!

I stared at my screen and Melody called me on Facetime. "Are you serious?" I asked her once I answered.

"Taylor is fucking pregnant." She told me shaking her head.

I sighed. "Damn."

She nodded. "My exact reaction." We talked for a few more minutes before she left.

I kept a conversation with Scarlett while I scrolled through Twitter to see rumors about Chris and me.

If Chris is really serious about Y/N, he downgraded badly. Like he could have anyone, why a black girl like Y/N?

Class just met trash, embarrasing🤦‍♀️

Chris and Scarlett look better since they have a genuine connection unlike Y/N and him since Y/N is using him for attention

I turned off my phone, putting it back in my bag. I wasn't gonna get upset since Chris and I aren't together.

We finally arrived and decided to act like children for the day. We went on multiple rides before getting some food.

"So how are you and Chris doing?" Scarlett asked as we sat across from each other.

I shrugged. "We're good friends, that all."

She looked at me with squinted eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm good." I told her plastering a fake smile.

"Y/N I've known you for years. I can tell when you're hiding something." She said getting ahold of my hand. I pulled out my phone, going to a random Instagram post of mine and showed her the comments.

"Does Chris know about this?" Scarlett asked handing back my phone.

I shook my head. "No cause it's just comments."

"They're comments from his fans disrespecting you. You can't let them get away with this." She told me.

"I can't do anything about Scarlett. It's one me and thousands of them. It doesn't matter how many of them I block, they'll always make a new account just to mess with me. That's the reality of social media." I explained to her.

I pushed my food away since I lost my appetite.

She shook her head. "That's not right Y/N, it isn't right. Stuff like this can mess with your mental health and I would hate for something to happen to you."

"I'm used to it by now so I'm fine. And please don't tell Chris please, I don't want him to be worried or anything." I told her hoping she would listen.

She nodded. "You see this is why I don't have social media because people are weird."

I nodded in agreement. "I'm ready to go."

We both go up and went back to the car. This time I drove and I dropped her off at her place before going home. I changed into something comfy and was in the middle of my skincare when Chris called.

"Hey Chris."

"Hey, how was your day?" He asked smiling.

"Good. I went to the Santa Monica Pier with Scarlett earlier and I just got back." I informed washing my face.

I looked up to see Chris looking confused. "Why do you always do that?"

"So my skin can stay clear. I didn't get clear skin overnight." I told him.

He nodded. "You busy tomorrow?"

"Yes, I have a hair appointment plus I'm going out with my sister. I'm free at night." I explained to him.

"Ok, well I hope you have a great night."

"You too. Goodnight." I said smiling.

"Goodnight Y/N." He said smiling before hanging up.

My smile turned into a frown when he hang up. The negative comments started to fill my mind and tears threatened to fall from my eyes.