3 Unexpected

Part 3 Unexpected...

In the meanwhile,

A girl was hiding behind a tree. She looks familiar to us. We have seen her somewhere already. Yes... she is none other than the same girl who was pushing a car the previous day. She slowly peeped out, biting her nail. She ran her eyes here and there, in a searching manner. She should be frightened of someone.

That's when someone tapped her back. She closed her eyes, biting her lip.

*Why are you hiding from me KHUSHI? * a guy asked.

*I'm not hiding from you* Khushi said.

*Then, from whom? Are you scared of me? *

*Look, Deepak, I don't want to hurt you more and more... that's why I'm staying away from you*

*You can hurt me... and also love me... you have rights, Khushi...* the guy said emotionally.

*Shut up... just shut up...ok? *

*Can't you talk to me sweetly? *

*I have told you many times, don't roam behind me...* she said extending her index finger.

*But why? I love you so much, Khushi*

*Try to understand, Deepak*

*Trust me Khushi. I can't live without you... do you think you can get a good man than me...? *

*I'm not looking for a good man and I don't want a good man... understand? *

*Khushi please, accept me... please...*

Khushi sighed. Deepak was roaming behind her for the past month. He had been roamed behind another girl before he started roaming behind Khushi. He got to know that girl was already in a relationship with someone. So, he started following Khushi forgetting the girl. Deepak wanted to marry a working woman. So that he can live lavishing.

Khushi was not ready to get married not only to Deepak but also not to anyone. She had ambition. She had no one for herself. She wanted to be not only moral support but also economical support to the HOME in which she brought up. So, she wanted to go to the ABROAD to earn money. She is trying from all the ends to go to the UK.

*Khushi, please accept my love* Deepak pleaded.

Khushi thought for a while and made herself up.

*Ok... I think I should not hide the truth from you anymore* she said.

*What truth? *

*I love someone* she lied.

*Whaaaat! It's a pure lie. I know you love no one*

*How do you know if I met him secretly? *

*I don't believe it*

*He is a BIG SHOT in this society and I'm an orphan. That's why I don't meet him openly because I don't want him to get criticized * she built the story up.

Deepak was looking at her with unbelievable expression.

*Yes, he has a reputation. That's why I didn't tell you about him before*

*Introduce him to me*

*I told you...*

Cutting her,

*But, what harm if you introduce him to me? I just want to see him. I will believe your words only if you introduce him to me. Or else, you can't stop me from roaming around you* it sounded like a warning.