55 Last Part

Last Part

Arnav took his coat that was kept on the bed by Khushi. It was his order to select his outfit every day, according to her outfit. He smiled seeing his black suit, white shirt, and RED tie. If his dress was a white shirt with a red tie, she was going to wear a RED saree. He got ready thinking about Khushi.

Arnav turned his head and saw Khushi coming out of the washroom, wearing a RED saree, as he expected.

"What's the matter Khushi? You selected this dress after a long gap?" He smirked.

"It's because we are going outing today and we are getting late... So, I'm safe" she said controlling her laughter.

"Oh, really?"

She nodded yes.

" I didn't expect you will underestimate me" he laughed.

Khushi stiffened herself.

"I can even postpone the program..."

She dropped her jaws.

"I will ask Mr. Paramveer to come late to the program... Then we also can go later"

"Arnavji, don't do that" she pleaded with a cute pout.

"If you don't want me to do that, you should promise me..."

"What promise?"

"Don't you know?" He smirked.

"No..."

"Ok... We will have a session tonight after coming home. You should not remove the saree until then..." He winked.

"Arnavji, just last night we had a session... and you are demanding another one now?" She sighed.

"It's because of the effect of this red saree. I can't avoid answering my raised feelings you know. It's hell to stand against my own feelings you know? And it's been twelve hours, we had a session. Don't stick to the past... Just move on" he said controlling his laughter.

Khushi nodded her head left to right.

"Tell me whether are you fine with my condition..."

"Okkkkkiii" she pouted

"That's my girl. Let's go" circling her shoulders, he walked out.

When they came out, Raizadas were waiting for them, getting ready for the program.

"We are ready. Only Shyamji has to come" Said Anjali.

"Di, we are already late. we are leaving. You guys just start when Jeejaji comes." Arnav said.

"Okay, Chhote...You just carry on we will follow you as much as possible"

After bidding bye to them, Arnav left RM with Khushi. Arnav started the car. Khushi occupied the passenger seat. She looked happy as well as nervous.

"Why are you looking tensed, Khushi?"

"Have you invited the dealers and contractors of AR to the program?"

"Of course, yes..."

" But why Arnavji?"

"I just tried for something. If my Idea clicked, you will get to know why I invited them"

Khushi nodded ok.

Arnav and Khushi reached the Home. It was an inauguration function of the new building constructed by Arnav. The home children welcome them with a standing ovation. Aman and Lavanya were already waiting for them in the home.