7 Declaration

Part 7 Declaration

Arnav was leaning on the recliner, closing his eyes. He was thinking about Khushi. What will be her answer to his offer? Her answer must be YES. She won't deny it. She needs money... why would she deny it when she gets the whole money in ONE payment? He was so confident that Khushi will not deny him.

Arnav opened his eyes, hearing the door opening sound. He saw Anjali entering. Arnav sat straight. He knew why she was there. She was going to ask him about his girlfriend. She would demand him to bring her to RM. What was he going to do now? He got ready to handle Anjali in ASR's way. But, as Arnav didn't expect, Anjali came up with an unexpected BOMB.

*Chotte, I and Shyamji are leaving YOUR house...* Anjali said choking.

Arnav stood from the recliner, shockingly. He never expected Anjali would take such a shocking decision. Anjali took a step to leave his room. Arnav rushed to her and stopped her, coming in front of her.

*Di... please don't do that... * he pleaded.

*No, Chotte...*

*Di, should not I love a girl I like? Don't I have the right to choose my partner? * He came straight to the point.

*I'm not saying so, Chotte. You have all the right to love anyone you like. But, you too try to understand. We forced you to marry Lavanya. I agree we should not have done that... but, you would have told me about it before. Why didn't you, Chotte? Am I torturing you or what? Don't you feel to open your heart to your DI? * she asked sadly.

Arnav's mind worked faster. He has to stop Anjali. At the same time, he has to save Aman's relationship also. He brought her to the bed and made her sit on it. He kneeled in front of her.

*I'm sorry, Di... I didn't tell you because I have a reason...* he stopped.

*What reason...? * she searched for an answer in his eyes.

Arnav sighed.

*She is an Orphan, Di...* He said gulping down.

Anjali was lack of words. The great Arnav Singh Raizada was in a relationship with an orphan girl...!

*I know you would get shocked. I have no idea how you guys would react to it. That's why I didn't open it up with you. She has no one to question her like you guys are questioning me. And, one more thing... I'm sorry to say Di. I...*

*Tell me Chotte...*

*I... married to her* he said hesitating.

*Whaaaat! Did you get married to her? What are you saying Chotte...? This is not fun* Anjali was shocked like hell.

*She is insecured, Di. She was scared because I'm a multi millionair. She thought I would leave her. To make her feel secure, I married her... she has no one other than me, Di. I had no choice other than to marry her to make her secure and safe. I hope you understand me and my situation...*

Anjali couldn't come out of the shock. She was looking at him blankly. They got married... it's over... there is no use in being stubborn or getting angry with them. She looked at Arnav. Her Chotte is married. If he didn't care about anything to marry her to make her feel safe, her Chotte should love her deeply. She has to respect his feelings. That's what a good sister does.

*Di, please... she is my wife... no one can change it anymore...*

Cutting him,

*Ok... happened is happened... yes, we can't change it. if you want us to be with you in this house, you have to listen to me and obey my condition* she demanded but her voice sounded a little sweet.