17 Angry Drama

Part 17 Angry Drama

Arnav felt bad for Khushi. She looked distraught. Even though he knew there was no mistake with his family he didn't want it to go freely. He has to make them understand how it hurts Khushi. Then only they would be cautious from the next time and will protect Khushi from people badmouthing.

"Khushi, please don't feel bad. I will do something for it"

"I don't know people could directly criticize someone..."

"Khushi, not everyone is nice. People are so heartless when it comes to hurt someone. "

"Why do they hurt someone? "

"Jealous..."

"Jealous? But why would they be jealous of me? "

"They tried to bring their daughters to this family as Raizada Bahu...it didn't happen..."

"Oh... but Naniji asked them not to come here anymore..."

"Mmm... it was even surprised me. It doesn't mean, you can be free with them"

"Means, be angry with them... ok? "

Khushi sighed pouting.

"Do what I say. Ok? "

She nodded ok.

As Arnav expected, Raizadas knocked on the door. Khushi looked at him.

"You go to the washroom and change your dress. Don't come out until I call you through the phone " Arnav said.

"Phone?"

"Yes, these guys will ask me to call you out. Don't come if I knock on the door. I will handle them. Go"

Khushi nodded ok and rushed to the bathroom, taking her dress and also her phone. Arnav opened the door with a stern expression.

"Whatttt now? Are there any of your guests waiting to insult Khushi?" He asked furiously.

"Chotte please, listen to us..." Anjali said.

"Di, please... This is why I didn't want such damn rituals"

"Arnav bituwa, Sasuma lashed them over, you know?" Manorama said.

"It doesn't matter at all, Mami... Their words will always remain in Khushi's mind. What about that? " Arnav asked them.

"We are sorry, Chotte. We are here to apologize to Khushiji" Anjali said.

"She is in the washroom and not at all opening the door. She refused to talk to me. I promised myself to keep her happy. And, she was happy till morning. Because of us, she cried today. There was no difference between me and Khushi till today morning. You guys spoilt it." Arnav said with fake irritation.

Raizadas felt bad for Khushi.

"Call her Chotte. We will talk to her" Anjali said.

"No di... Please"

"I will console her, Chotte"

"Di, are you joking? I (he stressed) can't console her, Di. How could you do it?" he asked as if he tried in all the way to console her.

Anjali could not answer the genuine question.

"Let us try once Arnav bituwa..." Manorama asked.

Arnav sighed.

"Wait..."

He walked to the washroom and knocked on the door.

"Khushi, stop crying and open the door," Arnav said and knocked on the door.