4 Arnav is in love

Part 4 Aranv is in Love

Arnav was stuck, seeing Shyam. No need to say he was fuming in anger. Arnav is in love with this girl. If he loves this girl, why didn't he tell him that before? He would not have given hope to Lavanya about marrying Arnav. Arnav's arrogance is unbearable sometimes... Shyam left the place seething. This matter should be inquired in RM... Arnav has to answer Raizadas' questions. Arnav knew what was running in Shyam's mind and what would be waiting for him in RM. But he was happy because Raizadas won't insist on him marrying Lavanya anymore.

Khushi didn't notice Arnav's changed expression as she was watching Deepak confirm whether he is leaving or not. Khushi huffed in relief, seeing Deepak going. She smiled at Arnav.

*Thank you so much, sir...* Khushi said.

She looked beautiful and her smile looked so real.

*I didn't have time to take it to you yesterday as I was in hurry...* She said.

*You were in hurry yet you were pushing the car...? * he asked with amazement.

*A woman in the car asked me to help her. How could I deny it? That's why I helped her* she said as if she took birth to help others.

*By the way, who is the guy? What's the story? * Arnav questioned.

*you mean, Deepak? * she asked extending her index finger.

Arnav nodded yes.

*Don't ask me about that idiot... he tortured me like hell... don't know whether he goes to his house or not. He always dies in front of my lady's hostel*

*Lady's hotel? Is not Delhi your native? *

*No place can be called my native...* she said sarcastically.

*what do you mean? *

*I mean... I have no one... the world addresses me as an Orphan* she said with a slight smile.

Arnav felt a sudden prick in his heart.

*I'm sorry, Khushi...*

Cutting him,

*Why do you feel bad, Sir? It's a reality that I'm an orphan... no matter I accept it or not... I have grown up, listening to such words again and again... just leave it...* she smiled.

Her smile seemed so beautiful than before for Arnav. How genuinely she accepted the reality...!

*You have no idea how big the favor you did for me... Thank God, you managed him. Or else, he would have been roaming behind me torturing...*

Arnav smiled. Why won't he torture her...? After all, she looks beautiful... he thought. And, she doesn't know what problem she had solved for him. As of now, Shyam would have told Raizadas that he was in a relationship with a girl. He knew what will his family ask him about Khushi.

*By the way, how did I come into your story? * he folded his hands with a killer smile.

*Just to escape from him, I lied to him that I'm already in a relationship with someone who is a BIG SHOT in this society. I didn't even finish my story; you came in front of me. I just got stuck for a few seconds, seeing you as you helped me yesterday. That stupid himself developed the story that you are my boyfriend... because you looked exactly like a BIG SHOT...* she laughed.

Arnav wondered... just yesterday, he met her in the middle of the road while she pushing the car. And today, he became a hero of her story... DEVELOPED story... he smiled inwardly.

*Thank you once again...* she said extending her hand for a shake. Arnav clutched her hand gently and shook.

*My pleasure...*