53 Truth is something

Part 53 Truth is something...

"Thank you so much Arnavji. I didn't expect you would have been thought about everything that makes the children happier"

"I did that not only for children but also for you..."

As Arnav didn't expect, Khushi threw herself in his arms, making him speechless.

Children who saw the scene applauded cheerfully. That dragged everyone's attention. People also honored them with a standing ovation. Khushi tried to get away from Arnav as she became embarrassed. Arnav gripped her tight not letting her do so.

"Arnavji leaves me..." she said trying to come out of his arms.

"Khushi, we just got married... You want me to leave you right away?" he asked teasingly.

Khushi dropped her jaw and Arnav laughed.

"Everyone's looking at us Arnavji..." she said pleadingly.

"Of course, we are a wedding couple. Everyone is here to see us. There is nothing to get embarrassed about."

Arnav and Khushi turned toward the photographer, hearing

"Both of you please look at me"

He clicked the 'hugging' snap Arnav and Khushi and said,

"Thanks"

Arnav looked at the crowd for someone. He gestured to Baba who nodded yes. Then Arnav called the children to the stage. They rushed to the stage all delighted. Baba followed them. Khushi took his blessings by touching his feet.

"Live long with constant happiness" Baba wished her.

"Wish you happy married life" Baba extended his hand towards Arnav for a shack.

Clutching his hand,

"Thanks" Arnav shook his hand smiling.

Arnav asked the photographer to click photos with the children. He clicked a group photo and said ok.

"Wait..." Arnav stopped them.

They looked at him.

"I would like to click with every individual," he said.

Khushi looked at him awestruck. The children were on cloud nine. They formed a line and got ready for the photo session. The children started posing with Arnav and Khushi one by one.

"Arnavji, it will take time to finish with children. Other guests will get fed up" Khushi said.

Arnav noticed a few guests waiting to wish them near the stage with embarrassment.

"We should not ignore them, Arnavji" Khushi said in a low tone.

Arnav nodded yes and beckoned NK. He rushed to him.

"Stay near the stage and send the guest who wants to wish us. But, make sure children should not get disappointed"

"Yup..." NK nodded his head affirmatively.

Khushi smiled at him gratefully. Arnav blinked at her pleasantly. They finished the photo session and got down from the stage.

Aman and Lavanya wished Arnav and Khushi and vice versa. Shyam came to them with Anjali and handed them gifts.

Khushi and Lavanya touched their feet to get their blessings.

"Take care of Khushi, Arnav..." Shyam said Arnav nodded yes.

Shyam turned towards Aman.

"You don't have to take care of Lavanya. She is the one who is going to take care of you. (looking at La) Don't torture Aman a lot, Lavanya." he teased.