25 Arnav's Lead

Part 25 Arnav's lead

Aman started his bike towards RM whereas Lavanya walked with Shyam and Anjali. Shyam started the car and Anjali sat with Lavayan in the back seat. Shyam glared at Lavanya through the rearview mirror. She looked down gulping down. Anjali messaged Arnav to come to RM.

Arnav heard the message beep and smiled as the message was from Anjali. He read the message and stood taking his car key. He started to RM.

"How long is this happening?" Shyam gritted his teeth.

Lavanya was silent.

"I ask you something..." Shyam shouted and Lavanya jerked.

"For two years..." she said fearfully.

Shyam looked at her turning his head furiously.

"Two years?" Anjali asked unbelievably.

Lavanya bowed down again.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Anjali asked.

Lavanya was fiddling with her T-shirt edge.

"Didn't you even feel to tell us when we forced Chotte to marry you?" Anjali asked painfully. Shyam gulped down.

Shyam's anger rose to no limit.

"Thank God, Chotte booked a table for us in the hotel Purple Orchid... otherwise, we would not have got to know about it now also," Anjali said.

Lavanya got horrified, hearing that. Did Arnav send them to the hotel Purple Orchid? That means, what Aman told her is true... she recalled the conversation between her and Aman when she called him the previous day.

"Hi, Ammu..."

"Tell me La..."

"Why do you sound low?"

"Nothing..."

"Did you talk to ASR about our marriage and sending Khushi to London?" she asked him curiously.

"No, I didn't," Aman said with disinterest.

"But why?"

"Because he spoke to me about it before I started..."

"Whaaaat?"

"Yes..."

"what did he say?"

"He asked me when we will get married"

"Then?"

"He said that he can't tolerate this acting torture for long"

"What the hell..."

"Yes, I'm fed up. What we thought didn't happen" Aman said wearily.

"Didn't he say anything else?"

"He said he will help us to get married"

Lavanya sighed.

"He wants us to get married soon, La," Aman said that confused La.

What she witnessed and heard can't be a lie. She sensed something different in Arnav's voice when he talked to Khushi. His look was utterly a strange one towards Khushi. LA thought all that.

La came to the present as the car stopped jerking in front of RM. She got down from the car and walked with Anjali.

Raizadas saw them coming together that too in bad mood. Khushi also was there with them. Shyam's furious face and Anjali and La's nervousness-occupied faces tell them that something is wrong.

Aman came to RM. At the same time, Arnav also entered. Aman gestured him towards Shyam. Arnav blinked his eyes, asking him to be fearless.

"Chotte... We met Lavanya and Aman in the Hotel Purple Orchid..." Anjali said.