42 Full Swing

Part 42 Full swing

"I love you, Khushi. I really do" Arnav said making her speechless.

She was looking at him forgetting to blink.

"I love you... that's why I want to marry you... not just to save Aman and Lavanya..."

He clutched her hand.

"I would like to see you in front of me when I wake up in the morning... I want to see you in my room when I come from the office every day. Don't make my life vacuum, Khushi. It will become a vacuum if you are not with me."

He pressed her hand warmly.

"I want you to get married to me not because of any bloody circumstance but for ourselves... I want you to marry me only for ME... just like I'm going to marry you only for YOU."

Khushi was getting emotional as she never heard such words from anyone in her life. those words sounded like some meaningful lyrics for her with mild violin background music. She was even suffocating to breathe.

"Will you marry me?" he questioned her.

She nodded yes with a mild smile. Arnav's face radiated brightly.

That's when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav opened the door and saw Anjali with a cardboard box in her hands. She entered in with a smile.

"I hope I didn't disturb you guys," she asked teasingly.

"No, no..." Khushi said hurriedly.

"Relax, Khushi, she will get to know if you panic like this that she disturbed us," Arnav said with a lopsided smile.

Anjali pressed her lips, widening her eyes.

"Then, I'm going... I will come later" she turned around to leave their room.

"Di, you have already disturbed us. So, don't mind" Arnav said, clutching her hand smiling.

"Chotte, can't you just say NO DI, YOU DIDN'T DISTURB US?" she pouted.

"Do you want me to lie?" Arnav again teased.

Anjali slammed her feet on the floor.

"Anjaliji, he is playing with you... he was supposed to go to the washroom. That's all..." Khushi said.

"Khushi, you are skilled in lying," Arnav said not giving up.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Do you want me to go back?" Anjali asked him making face.

"Ok, ok, tell me what the matter is," Arnav asked.

"This is Khushiji's dress...I came to give it to her"

She extended the box to Khushi.

"Dress for what, Di?" Arnav asked.

"This is for Roka," Anjali said excitedly.

"Looking good... but, it would be great if it is RED," Arnav said tilting his head.

"Go, Chotte... you always prefer RED. I don't know what's there in red" Anjali said wearily.

Khushi looked at them chaotically.

"Is he troubling you to wear his favorite red color a lot?" Anjali asked.

That's when Khushi understood that RED is Arnav's favorite color.

"No, Anjaliji he doesn't force me to wear red," Khushi said.

"It's because every color suits you, Khushi," Arnav said.

Anjali rose her brows teasingly.

"Is it Chotte?"

Arnav looked at Khushi smilingly. Khushi was suffocated like hell.

"Didn't you see, Di... Khushi looks good in every outfit"

"I think I should not have come here at this time... it seems Chotte is in full swing. I'm going back..." she walked.

"one minute..." Khushi said.

Anjali looked at her.

"Shall I ask you something?" she said hesitatingly.

"Yeah... you can ask me anything," Anjali said.

"Shall I call you Di?" Khushi asked and Anjali was stuck whereas Arnav was dumbfounded. he smiled contently, making himself up.

"It feels awkward to call you by your name," Khushi said.

Anjali nodded no.

"You are calling Shyamji Bhai. So, you should call me Bhabi... if you call me Di, I and Shyamji became siblings..." Anjali said making face. Khushi got stuck for a while and laughed.

"You too call me Bhabi just like Lavanya does," Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok.

"You too stop calling my name with JI... just Khushi is enough," Khushi said.

Anjali nodded ok and walked towards the door. She stopped and looked at Khushi, turning her head.

"thank you, Khushi," she said with a smile.

Khushi reciprocated her smile and Anjali left.

"Why did you make her emotional?" Asked Arnav.

"I don't want her to doubt us anymore. That's why" she said.

"Relax... they won't..."

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav smiled at her lovingly.

"Arnavji..."

"Mmm?"

"Thank you"

"Why?"

"They are happy... because of you and your timing action. Or else, they would have broken down" she said feeling gloomy.

"In what sense you are thanking me, Madam?" Arnav asked teasingly.

Khushi frowned.

"Are you thanking me for making My family happy? Or OUR family happy?" He threw a question.

"I don't know what to say, Arnavji. I can't believe I'm a part of one of the reputed families of the city" she said.

"Oh... So, have you believed that you are a wife of a reputed businessman?" he cornered her.

She nodded no.

"I can never believe it no matter how many years pass," She said emotionally.

"Don't make me emotional, Khushi. I have a habit to cool myself down if I get emotional" he said seriously.

"What habit?" Khushi asked frowning.

"I will hug the person who makes me emotional," he said with a sad face.

Khushi chuckled softly.

"It seems you don't believe my words..." he folded his hands.

"I believed..." she said chuckling.

"That means you won't mistake me if I hug you right?"

"I won't mistake you... because I know you would intentionally do that" she teased.

"Really, do you know that? Then let me give it a try"

He moved a step towards her. Khushi stood firmly, folding her hands.

"You seem gutful, Khushi... don't underestimate me"

Khushi rolled her eyes smilingly. She turned around to leave the place, Arnav held her hand. Khushi looked at him plainly. In no time, he hugged her gently making her thunderstruck.

"I don't hug you just because I'm emotional... I just wanted to... because I love you, Khushi" said Arnav emotionally.

To be continued...