41 Love

Part 41 LOVE

In the meanwhile,

Lavanya called Aman and he attended it.

"Tell me, Lavanya" Aman asked.

"What are you going to do to the letter issue?" she asked nervously.

"Have not you met Khushi yet?" Aman back questioned her.

"Why? What happened?" Lavanya asked.

"ASR has solved it. I thought Khushi would have told you about it"

"Really? How did he solve it?" she asked excitedly.

"ASR registered their wedding legally and he would have shown it to Raizadas as of now," Aman said.

"Whaaaaat? Did ASR register the wedding?" she asked unbelievably.

"Yes, he did... he just wanted to prove Khushi right"

"Thank God... But who sent the letter?" she asked to know the person behind the mess.

"It was Deepak..."

"Deepak? Who is he?" she asked while thinking.

"the one who is the reason for everything... who is the starting point of everything..." Aman said.

"Oh... that guy, who was behind Khushi..."

"Exactly... the same idiot... he was the one who heard your talks in the hotel Cool Fire," he said sighing.

"I'm sorry, Ammu. I don't know someone was listening to us. I just talked with Khushi open-heartedly" she said regretfully.

"Leave it... everything happens for good. ASR has registered their wedding. They became husband and wife lawfully. ASR got a good life partner and Khushi got security for her life" Aman said gladly.

"You are right. they deserve happiness" Lavanya huffed in relief.

"Be careful... no talks anymore... you don't need to talk to Khushi about anything. understand?" Aman warned.

"Understood..."

"Good..."

"Bye"

They disconnected the call.

........

Now, get back to Arnav and Khushi...

"I don't mind about money but you..." Said Arnav, meeting her eyes.

Khushi got stuck for a while. She composed herself.

"You won't mind money.... But I do... what about that?" she asked him trying to be normal.

"If money truly matters to you, take from me how much you want but don't you dare think of leaving this house," he said without thinking, staying firm in his point.

"What happened to you Arnavji? Why are you getting emotional?" she asked, seeing him so emotional.

"You agreed to Di when she asked you about making our initialed wedding ring," he said.

"You are emotional, it's because I didn't deny Anjaliji?" she asked confusingly.

"You said you want to wear my initial in your finger"

"Haan, so? What's your point?" she didn't get the point.

"I thought you are planning to leave RM," he said gulping.

Khushi looked at him frowning, keeping her hands on her hip.

"What made you think of wearing my initial?" he asked suspiciously.